1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU HomekGod (bunnie)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by bunnie, Dec 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

• Which continent are you from?
      • Europe
    • How often do you play?
      • 1-4 hours daily
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
      • 18:00-1:00 CET (UTC +1) are the times I am usually playing, however I am available to answer @pings on discord most of the day time.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • Actual experience was mostly on my servers - Iko's CTF, Homek vs All, some modded servers and Captains.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      • I have probably accumulated the most hours played in this game throughout the almost 9 years I've been playing and I have always wanted to help KAG as much as I can, be it with hosting tournaments or making guides. I'm aware that I'm a pretty controversial person and I can sometimes come across as toxic (which I'll try to keep to minimum), but I've always only wished for this game to do well and would also be willing to help it as an OKSA.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      • I can speak Polish
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
      • bunnie#8553

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    Erfan, DatNobby, _Mike_ and 6 others like this.
  2. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

I cant believe bunnie is not oksa yet, 100% needed. One of the most compromised players out there.

_Mike_ and Nalas like this.
  3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Easy yes. Even seen as toxic sometimes, bunnie has been around for more time than KAG itself, and is always trying to make the game better, in the form of guides, maps, events, suggestions, etc.
    I dont see a reason to why not accept.
    Dont have much more to say

Flip guar

DatNobby, bunnie, Cleaf and 1 other person like this.
  4. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

If you asked me a couple years ago if bunnie should get admin I'd have to say no, but bunnie has definitely matured and is now a perfect fit for the role of admin.

bunnie, Cleaf and _Mike_ like this.
  5. Nalas

Nalas Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

Some people think that Bunnie can't be admin, and the whole post is some kind of a joke. But I think those people are wrong. Bunnie has contributed to KAG more than majority of the current OKSAs or moderators. I honestly can't think of a person more suitable for the position, and can't believe he's not an admin yet.
    Bunnie is responsible, reliable and incredibly active, with a burning passion for the game. I think Bunnie would make for a great OKSA.

bunnie, Cleaf and _Mike_ like this.
  6. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Bunnie is perfectly suitable for the OKSA given the activity and dedication for the game.
    Community has entrusted her with organisation of the official EU and US tournaments and 48 such tournaments have been successfully organised and recorded, so saying that Bunnie is responsible person is an understatement.
    With that said, I believe she will be just as responsible with the OKSA position, so it's definitely a +1 from me

Cleaf, _Mike_ and bunnie like this.
  7. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

EDITED: This used to be a +1, but bunnie has reverted to much of her past behaviour in the last few weeks, indicating that she did actually just change her persona to get OKSA.

Since reapplying for OKSA, she has (with no provocation) started to again being her regular toxic self to me and my friends, she has banned me on whims from her servers (which, if I may say, is the worst possible trait for an OKSA), and has raided my server (Tomiun clan) multiple times, spamming in all chats, which in this case was the final straw.
    I don't see why an OKSA should be accepted on the promise that she'll be responsible in the future, when we have numerous people who have proven themselves to already be responsible.

I stand by what I said before, she cares for the game more than anyone and has done more than anyone as well, but in the end OKSA isn't a reward for helping the game, it's a responsibility.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    Ni, Cleaf and _Mike_ like this.
  8. Cohen

Cohen Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester

Best possible candidate for OKSA, unbiased, calm in every situation and very friendly person. +1

Cleaf, bunnie and _Mike_ like this.
  9. _Mike_

_Mike_ Base Burner Official Server Admin

Creator of guides for all classes. Organizer of the official EU and US tournaments, "captains", "Homek vs All". I think this is already enough to make him an oksa ::):
    +1 :yes:

bunnie, Cleaf and Nalas like this.
  10. BattleCat

BattleCat Horde Gibber Tester Official Server Admin

While bunnie was known for her aggressive attitude towards certain people, many events successfully organized by her are the proof that when it comes to working for this game's good, she can act responsibly and in the interest of other players. And if bunnie was trusted enough to run most of this game's competitive scene, I'll trust her to be a decent oksa too. +1

Nalas, bunnie and Biurza like this.
  11. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Besides caring for the game and already investing plenty of time to improve it (events, guides, testing, code contributions more recently), I feel like there's pretty much no doubt to be had as to whether she can handle the kind of situations you deal with as an OKSA, and is pleasant to be with ingame.
    To be honest the only thing that would have made me doubt is the friction she might have with some community members (including some staff). I suppose it's a reasonable worry but I don't think this would really get in the way of being a good OKSA in this particular case, and quite clearly it has gotten quite better over time.
    So she'd do fine and improving by the day from what I could see. Enough that if she wasn't added last year for this reason now is a good time to consider it seriously. +1 for me

bunnie likes this.
  12. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

Honestly, anyone thats even putting in the 3 minute hard work to slap together one of these applications at this point should be instantly approved.
    My oh my does it sure bring a tear to my eye seeing bunnie's personality develop and improve faster than KAG can role out another update with its most interesting feature being drill cool down changes.
    +1

13. FG

FG Fran Donator

You're all saying he's improved but I think he's just created a facade hiding his inflated sense of self.

14. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Same can be said for 90% of kag admins, oksas, discord mods, ECT. Hes been on 'good behavior' and had his application nixed for previous behavior enough time that it feels like he deserves a chance. People can always bringup the maltagers or dirtyswines, but they got a chance on their first application. The only negatives that can be brought up for bunnie is saying a bad word or stuff from **years** ago

Cleaf and Biurza like this.
  15. FG

FG Fran Donator

I guess that excludes all the times he's said something either provocative or controversial? I agree he deserves a second chance and should be commended for his efforts - but I also wouldn't expect people to be any less reactive, or easy to negotiate with when they're punished by him as opposed to an admin who hasn't amounted a reputation like he has.

edit: kags too far corrupted and 90% of these people are his mates, might as well just give him it because no one cares anymore anyway

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    buildfast115 and Pineapple like this.
  16. Questions

Questions Builder Stabber Official Server Admin

Bunnie is a activ member of the community. She host captians and is doing a excellent job doing that and she also host eu tournaments (not at the time). I think she would make a great OKSA. +1

bunnie and Biurza like this.
  17. petgreendino

petgreendino Shipwright Official Server Admin

Bunnie has a reputation of a very responsible person in my eyes. For years she's been organising tournaments and other events, that people have been greatly enjoying.
    I think such efforts should be rewarded with trust at the very least, and I trust that bunnie will make for a great OKSA. +1

Biurza and bunnie like this.
  18. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I hardly can tell anything about bunnie, he is self-absorbent and attention seeking which cause most oh his problems. Anyway he is able to uphold given agreements, can be sometimes trustwhorthy and you can rely on him if your and his goal don't differ too much.

About OKSA, from my view anyone who wants selflessly help out, should have chance to join. Some chances should be given others erned.
    note: if anyone have aditional question feel free to ask somewhere, not here. +1
    please don't hurt em, we had deal!

Tomiun likes this.
  19. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Posting here due to an internal demand for current admins to contribute in here and of being transparent about it:
    I don't think HomekGod (bunnie) would be a good fit for the role.

She's been notoriously passionate about the game, she's hosted servers for years, organized tourneys, made guides, and that's okay. But imho being admin is not something you get to deserve, it's more about the personality, traits, and capabilities of dealing with certain stuff. The recognition of the listed above and other community developing things come as a community star accolade for instance.

Imho she would hardly be fit due to her volatile character, regular controversial comments, insults or aggresive attitude towards certain users, or worrysome things from the latest years. She has also pushed some players to troll ingame or even playing in the edge of the rules.

I don't hate her as she believes, just sharing my thoughts.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Tomiun, buildfast115, epsilon and 2 others like this.
  20. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

As it has already been mentioned multiple times there's no doubt that bunnie has invested a lot of time and thought into the game - probably more than anyone else has. Speaking for the community we're grateful for some of your great contributions like the knight, builder and archer guides not to mention the countless other things you've done for the game in the past. You're also greatly known in the community and always available. This is more than anyone could ask for from someone who wants to be oksa and I can only repeat myself that for that we are grateful for the good you've done thus far.

I however can't just simply forget about the other part of your/our history in the game. I'm not gonna list it all, neither would I be able to, but you've been banned countless times for breaking the rules and causing/being part of major and minor ruckus and drama. You don't respect anyone but the people you like and have a problem with staff and other oksa's including myself.
    This has been a problem in the past greater than now, as can be seen in your older application here.

Anyways, it hasn't been going unnoticed that you've changed your behaviour to the better. I can't judge whether that is just because of this application or not. I truly believe that anyone deserves a chance and that longtime personal development can completely change someone for the better or worse. I do not believe we are there quite yet, but you're on a good way in the right direction.

Please continue to grow more open and friendly towards others and you could sooner or later become a great oksa. :flex:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.