1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows just Crash when i try to play singleplayer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by JoseAlphaGamer, Dec 23, 2020.

1. JoseAlphaGamer

JoseAlphaGamer Catapult Fodder

You see, the first time I played the game I put the sandbox mode to test how to play it (although I know that the tutorial exists), and it was going well, I played it for a while, then I closed it and until there everything was fine

The second time I opened it, I went back to sandbox mode, and for some reason the game stopped working for no apparent reason.
    since then only that happens

and here is a screenshot:
    KAG.png if you want I can put the console

2. JoseAlphaGamer

pd: i talk spanish, that's why there put ''dejo de funcionar''

3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Can you share your pc specs?

4. JoseAlphaGamer

Windows 7 32bits
    CPU: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @1.60GHz 1.60
    GPU: i dont know...
    RAM: 2GB

yeah, my pc is shitty...

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

It actually might be that your pc just can't run it. First time I played KAG was with a mini laptop and it would crash after a couple of minutes...

6. JoseAlphaGamer

well i was expecting an answer about something that was wrong with the game or something like that but it doesn't matter, thanks anyway i think...

7. JoseAlphaGamer

but if you can, try looking for a bug or something, I really would like to play the game normally

8. 8x

Yeahp sorry if that was a cold answer ._.
    Could you play multiplayer? Also, the usual reinstalling, checking game files integrity, forceupdate.bat etc...
    Could you share the latest console logs?
    It's worth mentioning that you will probably get more help in the discord, or at least faster.

Also, they're saying in the discord server that there's a bug with single player where if you take too long to load, you'd get disconnected.

9. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

Hello Jose, are you using steam or standalone client? This happened to me before.
    Hola Jose, estas usando el cliente de steam o la version sola? Esto me paso antes ami.

Si estas usando el cliente de steam podrias probar en descargar el juego para usar sin steam y ver si te funciona.
    Te dejo el link de la pagina oficial. https://kag2d.com/en/download

Saludos y espero que puedas resolver este problema, el juego es excelente!

10. JoseAlphaGamer

The steam version, and well, before I downloaded the steam version I downloaded the version alone since I did not know that the steam version existed
    and the thing is that the error happened to me in both versions
    la version de steam, y bueno, antes de que me descargara la version de steam me descargue la version sola ya que no sabia que existia la de steam
    y la cosa es que el error me paso en ambas versiones

and here's the most recent log:

Attached Files:

11. 8x

The bug that won't let you connect to a single player mode is going to be fixed in either the next update or soon, but to speak the truth I believe your system is a bit too old for running KAG smoothly, or to run it at all. Did you try to play online? can you try to join any of the Official servers for CTF, TDM and TTH and tell us what happens. Also, are your GPU drivers up to date?