1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Freezes on official CTF server

Discussion in 'Help' started by Opreaclis, Jan 12, 2021.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Opreaclis

Opreaclis Catapult Fodder

Hi,
    I have some freezes problems when I go to a official CTF server, when there are relatively many players and many actions, particules, etc, it's worse... It's since an relatively old update then it's unplayable on CTF server, before, 0 problems. Why my game freezes now ? ,_, Today, I had a freeze of 1-2 secondes with a big multicolores glitch. Hahaha. What can I do for solving this ? Please, help.

My config :
    Case : Corsair Carbide SPEC-05 Noir
    Power supply : EVGA 450BT
    Network card : Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
    Graphics card : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 (6GB)
    Motherboard : Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING (BIOS 0221)
    Hard disk : ST1000DM010-2EP102 SCSI (931,51 Go)
    SSD : WDC WDS240G2G0A-00JH30 SCSI (223,58 Go)
    RAM : (16 Go)
    Barrette 1 : CMK16GX4M2Z2666C16 Bank 1 (8 Go)
    Barrette 2 : CMK16GX4M2Z2666C16 Bank 3 (8 Go)
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3,40 GHz AM4 (AMD64 Family 23 Model 8 Stepping 2)

I plays on Steam, with a Steam account and all the video options are unchecked, the game is on my SSD. (I uninstalled everything and reinstalled everythings in my SSD) (My Steam account is Pearuodlieom)

Ni likes this.
  2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The freezes are happening since the last update, the one with the christmas stuff. Devs are aware of this and they already solved the issue apparently. The next update has it solved.

Ni likes this.
  3. Opreaclis

Opreaclis Catapult Fodder

Oh, ok, thanks for the intel.

Ni likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey