1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU HomekGod (bunnie)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by bunnie, Dec 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Shipwright Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

it was hard for me to comment because of the big past that wasn't always good and had many dramas.. despite the past Ihave to say that bunni did a lot for the game. She wants the best for the game, even if some people don't always agree..

I think it's great that bunni tries to become oska because that means that she wants to overcome her toxic past or hold it back and I think that bunni deserves a chance to become admin or at least the discussion that is taking place right now .. because that means for me that these people can ignore all the drama of the past .. maybe even forgive

Tomiun, bunnie and Biurza like this.
  2. buildfast115

buildfast115 Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

personally i believe bunnie has potential to be a good admin as she has experience with dealing with tricky situations and has been active in the community for a while, however i am unsure if bunnie is the right person to be representing admin due to her character. ive often seen bunnie posting controversial comments, trolling and seen a lot of hate to people in the community(and specifically the oce community). if its true that bunnie has changed her character and is serious about helping the community and is going to go about it in a friendly way and without her past toxicity then i think she can make a good admin, ive seen her improving recently but its unclear to me how much she has changed. i cant give a +1 or a -1 as i dont know her well enough to say and its unclear to me how much she has changed.

laws65, epsilon and Ni like this.
  3. laws65

laws65 Shark Slayer Tester Official Server Admin

Bunnie is a very active and dedicated member of the KAG community. However, in my opinion, Bunnie should not become an admin at this current state. She has a reputation for being toxic and causing drama so it's a -1 from me. I don't think there's such a great need for new admins that we would need to have someone like her.

buildfast115 and epsilon like this.
  4. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

-1 from me.

There has still been plenty of drama/toxicity from you, even in 2020. This should not get swept aside just because you have been positive for a month or two.
    I'm all for giving people a chance, I just personally think this is too soon, sorry.

5. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

I return from the dead, again, hopefully for the last time, because honestly, I want to leave this place behind permanently and forget everything about it.

That said, I have come back to correct a mistake I made last time bunnie happened to make an OKSA application.

I have been talking to bunnie a fair amount over the last several months, and it’s safe to say that she’s the only KAG member I’m willingly staying in contact with despite the history. I’ve seen from our conversations how passionate and borderline obsessive she is over this game - not giving her this position would probably be one of the most braindead decisions to have ever been made. I may have accumulated thousands of hours over both classic and the full release, but even then, that’s dwarfed by bunnie’s dedication to this community. I may not have been there but I’ve heard everything this girl had done for this community and the game itself.

Furthermore, she’s told me how much this god-awful game means to her, and if that was enough to bring a miserable old shit like me back for one last post then it feels quite obvious that there’s no one more qualified than bunnie.

She’s made mistakes in the past, yes, and she’s inadvertently half the reason why I originally quit this community to begin with - but to be honest I can thank her for that - but whoop te doo, we all make mistakes, and who fuckin’ cares about that. She has improved immensely over the last year or so and I’m genuinely proud of her for that, if people here still aren’t convinced then let me remind you that she’s still improving. If I can look past and forgive everything that bunnie has done to the point I’d willingly come back to this hellhole to recommend her for a position in a game/community I could not give two shits about, then that probably says quite a lot about how much she deserves this position.

Quite frankly I believe she’s too good for this place.

I truly hope this is the last time I have to look at this place, so do us both a favour and give her the damn title already so I won’t have to come back next time she applies to remind you that bunnie = good.

Bye.

Magmus, Asu, Biurza and 1 other person like this.
  6. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Bunnie is one of the reasons I kept playing this game for as long as I did. Bunnie has done more for the game than any other KAG player I know. It's doubtful that he will get oksa because some people have this image of bunnie as only a troll and a shitter, which for them makes him uneligable for oksa. I know bunnie gets serious when he needs to, this has been the case for all of the servers he has hosted or administrated. I point to a similar situation way back when Blue_Tiger (Maltager) applied for admin and everyone gave him a -1 because of his reputation as a shitter, but when he got accepted he actually ended up doing a good job. +1

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    Magmus, Tomiun, Biurza and 1 other person like this.
  7. kvex

kvex Bison Rider Official Server Admin

What can I post here that hasn't already been said? Surely the good of one person can outweigh the negative given some responsibility and time. A lot of people say the time isn't right or we just need to wait a little longer, maybe the third time is the charm for this applicant. I don't know bunny personally, yet them having a good impact on quite a few people posting here is enough for me to be able to balance my opinion in their favor. They seem to have the drive and want to make the game a better place and with a little more benignity towards the majority of other players its a +1 from me.

Tomiun, Biurza and bunnie like this.
  8. Elionne

Elionne Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Bunnie has shown his dedication to the game a million times and is way more active than I am. As long as Bunnie behaves himself, I believe he has the potential to become admin.
    +1

Tomiun and bunnie like this.
  9. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Bunnie was a naughty boi but he chill, calm, good boi nowadays and he has done a lot for the community. +1

10. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I am not currently active in the game (like, at all) but FWIW, +1. Same case as Maltager as mentioned above in my opinion. I've played kag for years and albeit the drama is somehow rooted in the community I think people change and in the case of Bunnie there's been a lot of implication with the community and the game so imho they really care about it. It would be their own demise to act contrary to the obligations of being OKSA. Would be really dumb to fuck it up. In any case there's always the option to rollback the decision but I'd vote yes. Can't think of anyone more engaged with the game in the community that I've met. Didn't even check the other applications when I found out about this. I had not logged in to the forums in almost a year.
    Peace to all and happy 2021.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  11. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

bunnie cares about this game more than all of the oksas we already have and is prolly more active than most of them.
    a lot of the complaints seem to be that shes toxic towards staff members but most of what ive seen is her disagreeing with cringe and shit behavior from oksas/discord mods that should be dealt with but everybody else ignores
    shes already contributed the most out of anyone ive seen and i doubt anybody would put more effort than her into being a good admin. +1

Magmus, Tomiun and bunnie like this.
  12. TheCustomerMan

TheCustomerMan Shark Slayer

Bunnie has made KAG Tutorials for every class that shows Bunnie has enormous knowledge of KAG. I had experience of playing with Bunnie is a one of best player. As people have already sayed here Bunnie is calm in almost every situation. And as Bunnie often plays KAG make it make Bunnie very good candidate for being OKSA. That what I think about Bunnie after almost 2 years of playing KAG. :smug:

Tomiun, Biurza and bunnie like this.
  13. Nogla

Nogla Arsonist Official Server Admin

Extraordinarily dedicated member of the community, feel like they deserves this more than most of the people who already have it. Bunnie has their past but their commitment to the game and community is something that should be noted as well and I feel that at the end of the day no matter how you feel about them they should be given the chance to give even more to the community than they already do. +1

Magmus, Biurza and bunnie like this.
  14. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

We can all agree with that sentiment and I think everyone who was asked to consider this application is well aware and generally grateful for bunnie's exceptional amount of participation with the game/community. That said though, in addition to the concerns others raised in this thread, Ni's previous post summarizes the general feeling that others on the KAG dev and admin team expressed when discussed. Because of those concerns, we won't be accepting the application at this time.

Though this thread is closing, Bunnie, you can feel free to contact me or Ni if you'd like this thread reopened sometime in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.