1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Devastated_Lake" by Gix

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Need better stone spread now it's really too much of it, definitely too much gold and it is hardly accruable without digging out most of dirt. Bedrock under second flag need some fixes, it's pointlessly disordered, apart that flags are in fine distance from tent. I would ask for less trees near tent. Nay until fixed.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2021, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2021 ---
    Gix_Devastated_Lake23.png
    v2

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Too much stone imo, the flag above the lake in the bedrock will be a huge pain to capture, due to the structure its on. I would remove or move it below with the other one tbh.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

The back flags are way too strong, the front flags are a bit strong if you don't have mid, there's too much stone, the terrain encourages turtling, the skybox is a bit too high imo. The idea is neat and the towers should be close enough for siege wars, if that's a positive. No from me for now

5. Ferrezinhre

Rejected until fixed.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2021 ---
    Devastated_Lake.png
    reopened.