1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I think the hitter does not "time out". Even bombs can change the hitter of a team mate and effectively set the hitter as you.

Correct, though it does seem like a lag issue if it happens within very few ticks after the kill. I didn't look at the code though.

2. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

Why does a slash last so long (like, the time when it still counts as a hit) Why isnt it just Slash- end

3. Cohen

Cohen Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester

Because of hitboxes.
    [​IMG]

4. erik102003

and i thought csgo has bad hitboxes

5. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

That hitbox looks fine to me, how would you have it?

6. erik102003

well you know, like, maybe, working? Maybe like, no papershield? When arrows hit you they actually take away a heart? Probz dis is netcode but idk

7. You might have shit interwebz

8. erik102003

My ping is most of the time switching between 0 and 33

9. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

When I play KAG in fullscreen sometimes my cursor is laggy, especially after I alt-tab. Is there a way to fix this without playing in windowed mode? EDIT: IT WAS VSYNC ALL THIS TIME OMFG
    While I've brought up windowed mode, is there any way I can force/trick the game into maximising?
    Is there any way to add more keys for emotes other than the number keys?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  10. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

1. you can download a borderless window program. There should be a way to mimick a fullscreen with it or something, or else just open kag in the same resolution as your monitor.
    2. I don't think so unless you make a macro which can push q, move your cursor to a specific place, release q and then bring back your cursor.

11. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I don't mean windowed borderless, I mean maximised window with the top bar showing. When setting KAG's resolution to my monitor resolution and disabling fullscreen the bottom of the window gets cut off by my taskbar.

12. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

That's kinda what he was talking about, unless you either want the top bar for some reason or you have an aversion to using third party stuff. I use BorderlessGaming.

I suppose you could try figuring out how many pixels tall the top bar is and setting the vertical resolution appropriately, but I don't know how well that would work

13. Sharyk33

Sharyk33 Catapult Fodder

I am new to KAG. I have installed it today and i was playing the tutorial.I entered the first hall and the sign shows how to change the class but when I released the arrow on the swap class it shows three class but when i click on other classes it changes nothing and the knight keep attacking.plz help

14. Johnathon428

Johnathon428 Catapult Fodder

Yeah, I'm trying to get information on what I can do about damage immunity hacks for the user : hyperkannon, It might just be a case of lag, but he's not denying anything except trying to kick me out of the game.

15. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Either record him and provide the video+logs to in-game admins on Discord or just hop on Discord (https://discord.com/invite/kag) and summon an admin while that player is messing around, just provide them the player username, nickname and the server they're currently on and they should deal with it.

16. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Which tutorial was this on? Take The Hall?
    When I just tested it I was able to change class.
    For faster help you should join the KAG Discord - https://discord.gg/kag
    There you can ask on #help and share screenshots of what's happening as well for better assistance.

Mods: Gurin