1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Sunny Plains" by democky

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, May 13, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Very small map, too small to be in official ctf cycle, flags are too close to tent. Stone need better spread this is chaotic, veinlike would be more acceptable, less gold. Some bedrock chunks would prevent ground deterioration, for ctf this map needs bit more work to be done, for now no from me.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2021, Original Post Date: May 13, 2021 ---
    democky_sunnyplains (3).png
    Updated.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Still needs some bedrock underground, theres nothing on the mid section of the map. No for now;

4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

here's an in-game view:
    sunnyplainsmap.jpg
    Need major bedrock placement changes. First flag is way too close to the tent. I think it needs to have a bit less gold and be a little less tall. I like those little houses and I'd like to encourage new mapmaker as well. A yes from me after the changes I've mentioned above.

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

It's not particularly interesting tbh. It's a mostly flat map with a couple pillars and the "oh hey there's a tiny wood house that's cool I guess". I'm a big proponent against chests particularly in CTF when one team just gets an inventory full of stone or gold and the other team gets some arrows. There's too much room for rat activities and probably a bit too much gold. The back flag in particular is too close to flag. No from me