1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Dead geysers" by Hugobh

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Hugobh_Dead_geysers.png
    I have issue with this bedrock ( red rectangles), serve little purpose and is mildly irksome, there is slight deterioration issue (sad yellow rectangle). This require bit more work.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I think the amount of backwall will make the flag way too defensible and the ceiling encourages walling off the entire map. I agree that the choppy bedrock is bizarre and more obnoxious than anything. On the positive side, you could feasible attack the top portion and then move down, but the amount of backwall and low ceiling would make ratting required. The team mascots is a nice easter egg but won't even be visible on the map (why hasn't the minimap been updated with stone and bedrock yet). I don't think it's unplayable but I probably wouldn't want to play on it

4. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I dont mind the bedrock above, its kina obnoxious but I dont think its a big deal. The low celling and dirt backwall really makes it possible to wall your entire side of the map. Mid is pretty simple, and the top part has not much of a usage other than walling it out. Its probably playable but I also think it could have some changes.

5. Ferrezinhre

Rejected per request.