1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Basshunter (vãns)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Basshunter, Jul 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

Hi again!
    I'm vãns, a former KAG admin from Europe. I lost my role about 2 years ago due to my constant inactivity in-game and now, I've been playing actively for over a month so I decided to re-apply.
    I play at least 2-3 hours daily and you can find me slashing around on a CTF server mostly between 11:00-14:00 or 19:00-3:00 CEST.
    As I mentioned before, I've actually been an official admin before so I'm quite familiar with all the procedures regarding my role. Unfortunately, most of my old KAG pals aren't active anymore, so I doubt I'll get any recommendations, though I hope that at least a couple players who had seen me in-game are going to help me gain your trust again.
    I've already said it, but I'll repeat once more: I didn't lost my OKSA role due to any bad decision nor to a bad behaviour, I lost it because I lost interest in the game, and I can tell you right now, that both the interest and involvement are going right back and I don't see a chance of them dissapearing.
    My Discord is frano#5948
    Cheers.
    ::P:

2. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Shipwright Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

Vans is a Kind and old player:) he knows the community well and would be a great admin:)

Basshunter likes this.
  3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

You do not need to make a former application when you're a returning OKSA, if your role hasn't been removed for any infringement.
    DM @SirSalami on discord, although he's not too active he checks in every now and then and should give you the role after asking around OKSA channel.
    Welcome back.

4. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

I asked him to post here, mostly for record-keeping purposes. So, we'll likely get him back on the roster very soon given his history. :thumbs_up:

Basshunter likes this.
  5. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.