1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Open "Ancient Bridge" by Hugobh

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

What's the second image? Just a stripped down version? I think it's a neat idea for a map, but I think the dirt backwall is way too thick. The resource spread is good, decent gold/tree count. I'm worried building/support on the bridge will be a nightmare. I think it's playable just could be better

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I didnt load the map in game, but I feel like the bridge will offer 0 support to build near the edges, being made of stone.
    They are two versions, basically two maps with the same theme. I like the one with the entire bridge a bit more, makes it more interesting to go above, but worry about the support.

The amount of dirt backwall in the flag would also make it a nightmare to capture, in both versions I think it should be stripped down a lot or just move the flag away from the backwall.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin