1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Neighboring_Flags" by Hugobh

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

I would say that is quite nice map but sadly flag placement is questionable, imo it's too easy to entomb flag and don't pay much attention to it. Matches could be easily dominated by one side just right after building time. Nay

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like the design but it really feels really stalemate-y for officials. Its super easy to borrow the flag entirely, and to cap the flag you need to push your enemies back into their spawn tent, just to get the flag and go back. Also no for me.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Am I correct in saying the only 2 flags are next to each other in the no build zone? It's not terribly made, there's a bit too much stone imo. I think it's a bit too gimmicky for pubs unfortunately. I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean by pushing them back to their spawn tent Magmus unless you can't fit between the gaps and have to go up over and around
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Aug 11, 2021 ---
    hugo also brought up the issue themself that clipping through using the builder glitch is possible, its the point of the checkered pattern but isnt foolproof

5. Ferrezinhre

Map where you need block/entrap enemy team in thier spawn area to be able to reach thier flag shouldn't be in cycle. Rejected.