1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Adding maps and mapcycle to the official Sandbox servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by FoxyLady, Dec 23, 2021.

Tags:
Mods: Rainbows
  1. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

It has come to my attention that for years Sandbox mode is one of the only modes not to have community maps added to the official servers. It doesn't even have its own Sandbox folder in the games Maps folder files. I would love to play on some peoples created Sandbox maps on the official servers granted that they give permission for their maps to be used of course. Sandbox mode has always have the same generated made map available and a little change could be good. Maybe an official thread to add Sandbox created maps to be added to the game and games files can be implemented. Just a thought on improving the KAG experience a little bit.

2. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I agree. Sandbox is a really fun and important Gamemode, it does need community maps added so the players can contribute to make it grow more, just as any other KAG official gamemode has the same support.

blackjoker77777 and FoxyLady like this.
Mods: Rainbows