1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

CaptinCook abusing votekick function constantly

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by illegal, Jan 23, 2022.

1. illegal

illegal Catapult Fodder

CaptinCook needs to be removed from this game. He does toxic behavior like this, non-stop.
    Twice tonight I was kicked playing the game just as anyone does, and it was almost immediate. Within about 30 seconds of joining. This player is habitual about abusing this function. I'm sick of it.
    Here are two screenshots I could capture before I was kicked a second time in one evening after joining the only populated server.
    His first kick failed, second one succeeded while I was writing this report.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

link6155 likes this.
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Please make sure your post follows the template for reporting abusive players, which can be found here.