1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows i can't download kag

Discussion in 'General Help' started by sakura_hana, Mar 17, 2022.

1. sakura_hana

sakura_hana Catapult Fodder

hello, no matter how many times i click at [Windows Download] Button it doesn't work at all. is there any solution?

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

For me it downloads without issues. Do you have any tool that might be blocking downloads? Does it start downloading at all? Maybe it's being downloaded and then deleted by you AV software?

Your best option is to use Steam version anyway, cause with standalone if you don't have the "activated" account (as in a gold one) you won't be able to play. Right now Steam automatically sets gold account upon launch of the game so you can probably launch game through steam, log in to your kag account which will make it gold and then launch standalone client.

3. sakura_hana

sakura_hana Catapult Fodder

@Furai as you mentioned, even it doesn't start to download.

4. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

As Furai said, the steam version is the best to download. However, if you really want to download the standalone version, if I recall correctly, sometimes it does not download depending on what browser you use, it happened to me when I tried downloading from Chrome once.
    So I suggest trying to download from a different browser. Or, get the steam version. @sakura_hana

5. Furai

Thanks for the tip about browser - I'll fix it.

6. Furai

Should be fixed on Chrome.