1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Who you miss.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by platy1knight, Jan 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Proama

Proama Haxor

Varion

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Beef, Hella, Paul_the_peasant, the BACONS

Hella and Proama like this.
  3. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

All of this plus the old clan wars in classic we used to have, definitely miss my AOE clan bois that's for sure

4. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

Action server,
    all the people that used to play there, you know who you are <3

AJ, Areo, Contrary and 4 others like this.
  5. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

I miss seeing Beo torture people with admin powers in his own server.

technoteddy303 and Froghead48 like this.
  6. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I miss that feeling i had everyday when i woke up 10 years ago, and knew i was going to spend atleast 8 hours of my day in the [!] server fighting Ryu.

Also RIP Kouji, brought tears to my eyes coming back and seeing your name.

im sad nobody missed my servers :'(

Overlord, AJ and bunnie like this.
  7. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

He is still doing well :D.

8. myself

Bint likes this.
  9. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I miss the Aussie cunts that I started my kag saga with. I’m pretty sure I was the only dude from the US in AIM which was cool cause I got to experience Aussie culture and meet all those Aussie cunts like ruleral, canadian, and justi when I played on Aussie servers with like 300 ping ::D:

I miss Kouji and Rayne, who gave me a premium kag account and made me an action sever admin, respectively. Kouji and Rayne made me feel like I had two big bro admins watching out for me cause of a stupid little temporary clan we made together called PANDA.

Kouji helped me develop self-esteem. He made me feel cool cause he commented on my profile on the forum. It meant a lot coming from someone who I looked up to and like I said earlier I kind of consider him a spiritual big bro. I regret that I never got to meet and verbally speak with Kouji while he was alive, but today, in a way I felt like I got to thank him for looking after me for my stay here.

I think Rayne made me a action admin when I was 12 years old. Pretty fitting for the glorious shitshow that ACTION was tbh haha. I definitely abused admin privileges but it’s not like the admins weren’t already known for a little bit of shenanigans on that server :rekt:. Like the other oldfegs I miss when the action server was popping, sometimes there’d be so many legendary gremlins all in the server at once like arcave, contrary, beef, yagger, etc. It was sick seeing so many hilarious core community figures in one place.

I miss my Pk niggas who would chill in the irc (cerb, master, rocker, chidori, yes warrfork and everyone else). In case u guys might’ve forgotten Pk* was the winner of the OG kag tourney, sorry had to :flex: real quick: https://youtu.be/Wr3Fkj7ENcE
    shout out to Lieber

I miss shitposting on this forum. I went through my profile earlier and got hit by a wave of nostalgia, cringe, and laughter. I got to see how I changed and grew overtime. It wasn’t just a video game forum to me, it was a huge community that I genuinely felt like I was a part of and developed from (even though I contributed almost nothing to the actual forums, sorry para lol).

Sorry for the wall of text. I felt like I owe this community whilst also needing personal closure, so this is my way of getting it and giving back I guess. I sort of hijacked the thread topic and turned it into what I’m grateful for but I think it’s close enough. I truly am grateful that I got to experience this community. I wish you guys the best.

Froghead48, InsaneMTL, Hella and 2 others like this.