1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM Biurza_Cupids_Bows

Discussion in 'Maps for the Official KAG Servers' started by Biurza, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Map name: Biurza_Cupids_Bows
    Gamemode:
    TDM
    Symmetrical: No
    Special features: Mounted bows and a chest both sides could compete for in the center.
    Map: Biurza_Cupids_Bows.png
    Biurza_Bounted_Mows.png
    Biurza_Bounted_Mows_Trajectories.png
    Side note: Mounted bows have 30 arrows loaded in by default. Extra stack of arrows spawns at the start of the round next to both mounted bows, that automatically loads into them in ~2 seconds, which makes each bow have 60 arrows inside.
    Update:
    Moved trees behind spawns for better archer starting movement
    Biurza_Cupids_Bows.png

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Guardian_of_Irael and Froghead48 like this.
  2. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

I like the idea of two crossbows and a chest in the middle to fight for.
    What I'm seeing as a minor mishap is that it's easier to assault the enemy side if you're blue.
    Blue side is taller and the entrance is more compact which makes it a bit easier to defend, especially the trampoline part.

It is not really necessary to make changes to make it playable, I would like to add it to the official rotation and try it, if it does not work or represents a clear advantage we should review it in the future.

Apart from all this, it seems like a fun and fresh map for the current rotation, a yes from me.