1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Addicted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Downburst, Nov 25, 2011.

1. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

I'm not addicted, I'm just....just....happy to play it. Every second of every minute of every hour of every day.
    I'm screwed socially aren't I?

2. About a week ago I bought Dead Rising 2. I haven't even beaten first psychopath because I refresh KAGforum waiting for version which is going to run on my PC.

And I should be asleep for an hour.

3. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

Sometimes when i close my eyes i see tiny pixelated fortresses in my head :( Being sick and having nothing else to do doesn't help much either, i am sure. And when i finally think i've had enough and manage to stop i am almost always back in an hour : /

4. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Well for me..I should stop playing for 2,3 weeks everyday I play and hollidays coming I need to work hard at school! KAG is so addicted raaawr!

5. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I have an addiction to this game... I have played for 10 HOURS! today alone... Facepalm... Thats cuz I went a week without playing...

6. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You still have kag friends ;D

7. knightl

knightl Base Burner

i wish i could do that but now my brothers addicted so now i share...

8. bactra

bactra Shipwright

freinds and wellwishers(although why someone wood cast their buddys into wells, only the mighty glaciers can now the rightful replytothis ) kag is quiite enjoyable for the below average compatriote to enjoy. i is the long minutes of many days that i found thr tim. for a parti-clair exmple i ws up late at nite for 480 minutes at a time intoxicating myself in the aromas of my keybord and computer screeeens mashing them to squieeze the juicy liquids of fun of kag into my eye sockets. yes, freinds, i do hav an addiction, and it is the bane of my nitedress that it cuses me harm and distress. i would request money, and help, so that i can afford to crue me of addictions, but alas, my coffers and depleted bhy many days of adjorning to kag.

Downburst likes this.
  9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

"Good friends and wellwishers (some shite joke which doesn't even make sense), the common activity of KAG is quite enjoyable for the below average compatriot; I myself, being within that category, have wasted many minutes, perhaps in the region of many days, playing wherever and whenever I find the time. For example, I was up late for exactly 480 minutes at a time (clearly because I play in shifts of 8 hours, like any sane human being), intoxicating myself with the theoretical aromas of the combined essence of my keyboard and computer screen as they oozed the delectible gunge that is the KAG experience into the darkened, grammar-free realm behind my eye sockets. Yes, my friends, I obviously have a perverse addiction, the bane of my nightdress, as, like my nightdress, it causes me great harm and distress.
    "Naturally, I would request money, and psychiatric help, in order to purchase the commonly known cure of addictions such as these, but, alackaday! my coffers are empty and my pockets depleted by many days of adjourning this noble game."

10. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This video was such a relief, it can be worse.

trelawney likes this.
  11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That sounds intriguing. If only I could understand what they were saying....

I could understand the velociraptor speak though.

12. Clazy

Clazy Shopkeep Stealer

Actually I'm burned out from playing Skyrim so I'm playing KAG! ROFL!

13. Chiguireitor

Chiguireitor Shopkeep Stealer

Hella, dnmr, Beef and 1 other person like this.
  14. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

That kid needs to play some basketball.I bet that will help it solves my problems.Thats my advice if you addicted.

15. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Exams are over for me son. Winter break, HERE I COME!!!! :D