1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP] USS Planet Express Ship

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Miaow, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Okay, this is my first attempt at anything. This is going to be the USS Planet Express Ship from Futurama. For now I am just focusing on making it, not making it playable. It will be more of an aesthetic based map. Eventually I will have an exterior view and a cross section view, which may be playable.
    If someone is willing to host it on a server then help would be happily accepted.

Reference
    [​IMG]

First Draft:
    Rough outline on a small scale. This is my first draft of the general shape of the tail fins and engine exhaust. I think I will make the ship bigger in future editions.
    [​IMG]

Second Draft:
    A new bigger ship next to first one. The turret needs a small bit added to its left but otherwise it is just scaled up 2x
    [​IMG]

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

So...Ship is something like castle?I could host it for couple of days to test it.

3. Miaow

For now I am just making look as much like it as I can. Eventually I will have a cross section version, with rooms and stuff that will be like a castle.

4. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Looks cool, but maybe it needs to be bigger. As in the ship itself. Just an opinion.

5. Miaow

Read the OP >.<
    I said I will make it bigger.