1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What are these things coming in the next update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rambo, Dec 14, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

And ..

[​IMG]

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I was just about to ask the exact same thing. They look like some kind of... weather satellite? Idk. It's be nice if there was a new building type or two, as well. I'd like something new to play around with as a builder ;D

3. Dallas-13

Dallas-13 Shopkeep Stealer

KAG now gets satellite TV when you're resting. Makes for a speedier recovery.

Rambo likes this.
  4. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

First looks like some sort of gigantic weather vale.

The second looks like a totem head.

5. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Also note the wood blocks the builder is standing on and the door(?) above his head has an arrow slit, awesome! There's also something strange to the left of the quarters. Looks like a table of some sort?

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]

I see wooden blocks too, that makes me happy :D I'm curious about the lanterns and seeing how they work. We shall see.

On a side note, I hope they make wooden team doors a bit more... flexible. I would love it if multiple doors could be stacked and not slow an ally down. Maybe if they opened up a bit faster and a bit sooner than they do now? Like say if you got within a tile of them?

7. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Top one is wind mill (Geti confirmed that), and the bottom picture... no idea... maybe something made with the slope/stairs blocks?

[​IMG]

Looks like 2 odd structures that have stone block in between...

ComboBreaker, Foxodi and Acavado like this.
  8. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Did you saw the ''chest'' to the left of the builder im sure it's a chest to store your items!
    Features: Zombie mode,Slopes,stairs,Decorations,Wood block?!,Fire arrows,lantern and much much mores =D

9. Trolls could grab all the items and throw them or like make something to trap the team!!!

10. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Humm but maybe you will only see ''YOUR'' items in the chest and other peoples can't take it ,so.. separate chest for everyone in the team but nice idea with the trap haha would be cool to trap the other team with the chest..Imagine a pressure plate with doors connected to the pressure plate..HUMMM AWESOME =D

11. Bandwagonman

Bandwagonman Shopkeep Stealer

The second ones are gargoyles.
    Time to make castles rawk.

Acavado likes this.
  12. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Hopefully I'm seeing wooden blocks. That would make me happy. And it looks like night time lanturns?(SP?)

Do you think the 'weather satellite' stuff would be is the Multiplayer? It kinda only seems for something like the Zombies mode only.

13. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Note: zombies and multiplayer aren't exclusive.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  14. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Haha, such a dev troll, posting a single sentence to answer our questions. I like a mystery though, leaves more to the imagination :3

15. Acavado

Acavado KAG Guard Tester

I spy with my little eye an 2 arrowslits, 5 graphical enhancements for overhangs, 1 windmill, 1 midget bunker, 2 lanterns, 1 chest, 10 wooden background walls, yada yada wooden blocks, 2 stone slopes, 1 night background, and Waldo.

Klokinator likes this.
  16. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Bomb jumpers in the night steal from the enemy's chests. I like.
    I recall an old thread where votes were made for the features people wanted in next; I believe environmental effects/lighting actually received more votes then Zombies - looks like we will be getting weather before christmas!

17. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I don't even care about zombies, personally. I just want multiplayer to be enhanced and keep being enhanced. I wouldn't even want to worry about new game modes for at least 2 or three more months and just focus on improving options players have while playing, like more knight/archer attacks. (Fire/Water/Ice arrow/bomb for example.)

18. Trae

Trae Shopkeep Stealer

I am so excited about the night/day cycle. A lot more strategical options in the night, whereas day then is all out warfare. Hope they do not cycle too quickly though.

19. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

The second one, it's a battering ram says I.

20. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Except it's on the roof, and it's stone. Your logic makes no sense.