1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

cant join any server?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Antwillgetyou, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Antwillgetyou

Antwillgetyou Shipwright

i cant join any server, when i click multiplayer, it just shows a blank list and below it says waiting...
    any way to fix this, im using windows 7.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Believe me, there were dozens of similar topic throughout forums...please, I beg you - use implemented search function.

Reasons top of my head:
    Your firewall is blocking KAG.
    Your router is blocking any in-/outbound traffic for KAG.

Way to fix it? I'd need to know more about your software. What firewall you're using?
    You can always try to do it yourself if you know how to - add new rule to your firewall.

3. Antwillgetyou

Antwillgetyou Shipwright

im not sure this is right, but it says windows firewall and it says near it, add a program through firewall, is that what you mean by new rule

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Just try if it affects it at all - take firewall temporarily down and test if you still don't get any servers.

Another idea - maybe you've got outdated KAG's build?

5. Antwillgetyou

Antwillgetyou Shipwright

nope, is there a way i could do all the stuff you whould in a multiplayer but in single player?