1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unreasoned Banning!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Aslakin, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aslakin

Aslakin Shipwright

Help!
    Problem: It seems that just about every Australian server I've been on I've been banned without any warning in the chat bar or any other prompt. I don't think I have done anything wrong as my intentions while playing the game are pure. This has happened to me twice and is probably going to happen again.
    Process: When I first get on the servers I played normally and enjoyed my self along with my comrades playing until I got onto a round where I decided to build an enemy grinder. During the two the matches that I had been banned, I never said anything offensive or done anything intentionally to provoke anyone. Yet on each server I was disconnected shortly after building team friendly spike traps and when I try to re-enter, the server said I had been banned. I'm not sure what or who has caused my "bannings" but I do know one thing, I'm pissed off and want some answers!
    ~~~​
    I have considered the fact that I have been banned after making spike traps but no warning of any kind was given to me before my "bannings". So I'm not in all happy with the past events.​
    ~~~​
    What I'd like as a result from this thread are reasons to my "bannings" and chance I might be let back onto the servers.​
    The servers were:​
    • CLOUDCUBE Public 24/7
    • (AOE) Aussie CTF

2. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

We don't handle individual server bans here. The Server Directory subsection has threads for both of those servers, though; post in them to appeal.

As for ban length, kick-bans last ten minutes unless lengthened with console commands. Have you tried reconnecting?

3. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

4. Aslakin

Aslakin Shipwright

Thanks, turns out it was a ping-kick and I have been able to connect to the old servers.

Kagesha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.