1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smash44

smash44 Shipwright

1. The guy named osiri osirisan
    2. He use Speedhack
    3. 200x200
    4. 23.12.2011 - around 10PM UTC+1

Sorry for the short video, cant record fast enough and he leaved before i can proof it better.​

Fight harder for a Hackfree KAG!

2. evol_nomad

evol_nomad Bison Rider

screen-11-12-24-09-06-17.png Loner is destroying our quarters and he had just destroyed the towers surrounding the trap. Also if you look to the left of the trap you can see that there is a tower getting held up by 1 brick.

3. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

1. sarkalest
    2. Edited the map while playing
    3. :) Yes the name of the server was a smiley face
    4. 530 eastern US
    5. Basiclly that whole area in yellow and below used to be tottaly mined out and just a bridge from red team. Then He went and filled it all up and then built a mountain too.[​IMG]
    I tried to get a guards help but there are never any online. We really need more guards. If you are looking for guard I will volenteer as I play probaly 4 hours a day everyday

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I asked you what did you want in channel but you've left already. Don't look at that bot saying that no one is on duty...
    As to your report if it was his server I can't do anything about it. He has rights to do whatever he wants in his server. Maybe except for using cheats like SH and so on.

EDIT: So I've handled reports until this post.

Few comments: Please - if you can add screenshots as forum attachments to post, it could help me a little bit and save time. Same goes for chat logs - just put them in [code][/code] bbcode blocks. It's hard to download every single evidence.

Also - please provide as many proofs as you can. I won't just ban people cause someone said that his friend heard that his best friend's mother saw that guy griefing - it's just wrong.

Banned folks which reports were backed up with strong evidences.

Noburu likes this.
  5. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Just wanted to vouch for this, as I was there and able to kick the griefer (though you may have already banned him through my report).

evol_nomad likes this.
  6. Saibito

Saibito Shipwright

1. MOLE BlueLuigi
    2. Abuse of Power (Admin)
    3. Action CTF - Unlimited Respawn
    4. Now!
    5. Manager threatened to ban me for making a bomb exploded in his face, I just die automatically switches teams leaving me in the blue team, then you insult me​​, I say take a picture of the insult and bathed ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I was an Admin on the server at the time (red builder @ bottom left of first screenshot) and i didn't see this happen, but Saibito was warned before about picking up allies bombs and bombing allies, which he was frozen for. Therefore i can vouch that Bluelugi did the right thing in kicking Saibito. Valkyrie would also agree with this.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Noburu like this.
  8. Ziven

Ziven Shipwright

I can confirm it.

1. osiri osirisan
    2. Speedhacker
    3. [PL] e3studio KAG - Gates Of Hell [KAG2D.PL]
    4. 2011-12-23 21:49 (CET)

9. Furai

Osirisan got banned yesterday.

Ziven likes this.
  10. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

1. zninja
    2. This isn't just some griefer/ abuser. This guy was a hacker, a smart one at that. Somehow, he faked the server to making him look like he has admin powers. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that he didn't have the console command powers. (Things such as banning, kicking, etc.) The bad news is, he could fly around, he could use the map editor. He didn't mention if he had the Admin panel in the start menu. (I hope not)
    3. The Drunken - CTF Single player req
    4. 7:15 -6 GMT (Central American time)
    5. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture a video or screenshot, since the in-game ones are broken and I didn't have a program at the time to record him. In these logs, you will find my brother and I asking him how to do it. We were simply asking him, so maybe Geti or MM might be able to find the problem easier if they knew how to do it. Sadly, we couldn't milk any information out of him.

I hope you can put an end to this, as if this gets out, it could cause some major problems!

PS: I don't know if the console will help you find the problem, but I sure hope so. The chat logs are there for proof.
    PSS: In the console it says that there is no rcon password set. I don't know if this guy is pulling our string, but that's pretty serious, as he acted serious about it.

Attached Files:

11. Furai

Code:
     *** RCON password is not set, you won't be able to remotely administrate the server
    this line. Set rcon pass for your server.

EDIT: hmmm I'll just talk about it in IRC.

Checked guy - he's not premium in DB.

12. Saibito

Saibito Shipwright

My intention wasn't kill my team mates, I just took the bomb and it explodes on my face, also the admin kicks me after I told him that I would report him in the forum, I think it's unfair, now, I'm banned for life, haha.

13. Salted

Salted Bison Rider

14. RofLord

RofLord Shipwright

I have ben banned and I have NO IDEE Why and on 2 server... It's pissing me off Wtf

15. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Individual server bans are to be taken up with the server owners in their threads: http://kagforum.com/index.php?forums/serverlist/

16. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I froze greenwill6 on the Unlimited Lives server as well. He was then tabkicked by the rest of the team. Boy this guy just does not get Christmas.

UnnamedPlayer, Rayne and Rambo like this.
  17. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

1. What was the players name? DEMACIA_XinZhao and DEMACIA_Green.
    2. What did the player do? Greif our castle.
    3. In what server?Action! Unlimited lives.
    4. In what time?A moment ago.
    5. Are you sure? (Post proofs: screenshots, videos, chat-/consolelogs, etc.) I have screens and chat.

Attached Files:

18. Furai

Dealt with.

AJ likes this.
  19. Dragox

Dragox Shipwright

1. Mee
    2. Speedhack
    3. Experimental server [CTF+Trolls]
    4. 12:20
    5. screen-11-12-26-12-17-54.png screen-11-12-26-12-17-40.png screen-11-12-26-12-17-41.png

He came back after he was kicked and used speed hack again:

Rayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.