1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] [CTF + Trolls]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by BlueLuigi, Nov 23, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I have had a few little buggers giving me trouble lately. My only form of punishment (The ban command doesn't work for me) is to freeze them for eternity. The /help doesn't help much and the /list is dumb plum stupid. It would be nice of a nice thread explaining all the commands and their function. (Hint,hint.) Or you can just tell me right here. Either way, I'm still satisfied.

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Ask and ye shall recieve;

\list - list all commands and variables
    \kick [playername] [minutes]
    \kickid [id] [minutes]
    \kickhost [host] [minutes] - kicks and/or bans host (host number can be found in logs when player joins)
    \unbanhost [host]
    \swapid [player id] - swaps the players team
    \players
    \restartmap
    \loadmap [name]
    \savemap [name]
    \msg [text]
    \rcon [password]

Not a full list, but basically all you need.

3. masonmistel

Ahhh, thanks! I was forgetting to put the minutes behind my kick. Herp derp. Anyways, thanks, I'm almost positive the/help or /list didn't say that.

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Should work without the minutes, but they help keep them out. :)

Currently my rule for FFA/DorfPit (5 teams) is that you cannot fight above/tunnels, I will try fixing this up and making it better so that people coming in aren't just fucked. I guess I'll also toss a password on it so people are forced to come here to read (if I can manage to edit the initial post)

5. vvviiippp

vvviiippp Shipwright

BlueLuigi, you absolutely sucks.
    everybody careful his childish brain.
    dont kill him on his server. if you kill him you banned.
    and dont play technical. if he cant understand that, you banned.

6. BlueLuigi

vip, not only have several guards warned me that you are one person wth many accounts being a hacker, you proved this earlier today when I kicked you on vippan and you showed up on vuiaipii and then proceeded to delete 4 tiles right in front of me to get to me, the only way you could have dug through those in what was basically instant was hacking.

That entire match was a damn mess as Valkyrie was messing around in the sky and people kept connecting to it, but that was no reason for you to go and do that.

7. vvviiippp

vvviiippp Shipwright

im not hacker and im not in VIP clan.
    im lagged just one time. you weren't get lag just one time?
    can you see your lag?
    you banned me 3times. i cant understand all of them.
    so, shine
    lag toka omae futuuni arudaroga
    ikkai lag tta karatte kettennja ne-yo kusogawwwwwwwwww
    teme-no kariteru saba ga kusonadake darogawwwwwwwwww

8. BlueLuigi

First off multiple accounts is banevading, you should have been banned just for that, second of all there is lag and there is hacking. While lag happens, lag doesn't happen where you break 4 blocks INSTANTLY, that sort of lag doesn't happen, especially when some of those blocks were THICK ROCK and ROCK that as a knight would take you some time to pass through.

My only regret is that fraps wasn't active.

Anyways, the ban is not permanent despite ALL of this I was too lazy to add a lot of 9s worried more about just banning you right away (and died doing so), so you'll probably be unbanned in 99 minutes or some such, but this is not the first time I've seen you do this (on all of your accounts), and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Also I am not referring to VIP as a clan but as all of your collective accounts with VIP in the name such as vip, vipvip, vippan, vuiaipii, etc, etc.

9. vvviiippp

vvviiippp Shipwright

first i deleted vuiaipii account. i didnt play by this account never on your server.
    do not conjecture. and its not related.
    i teach you because you are sooooooooo noooooooooob.
    on sloping and narrow tunnel, lag are prone to happen.
    and i slashed as knight. everyone know, and understand that.
    i saw you couldnt thorough the way.
    you can through, i can through.
    i was knight, you ware builder. builder can through, knight can through by slash.
    its too basic thing.
    if you could through the way, and i couldnt, then, you are the fuckin hacker!

10. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Luigi, you have a lot of people on your server like this guy. Just flaming and spamming. Calling everyone hackers when they get killed. Just puhthetic. :P

And Vip, it's not the smartest thing in the world to flame the owner of the server and say he is a hacker. That's what will get you banned.

Off subject but, how do you turn spellcheck on?

11. masonmistel

With Chrome, it's automatically on. :) That's my I never misspell anything.

12. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Autocorrect does not check grammar and syntax for you :p

13. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Sorry for being off-subject but I just downloaded Firefox. How do I set Google as my homepage?

On-subject; Luigi, will your AD server ever be up again? Or is it just for testing?

14. masonmistel

* facepalm* Lol. That's the power of proofreading.

15. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Maybe someday, but for now, we're gonna probably be hosting unusual game modes(3ctf, ffa, etc) for awhile.

16. BlueLuigi

1) I entered a different way and stoned it you idiot, cause builders can do that
    2) this was on unlimited not my servers
    3) I've seen you and banned you for griefing and bullshit many times on that account

You are a general asshat and not welcome on my servers though, merry Christmas anyway

17. BlueLuigi

AD files by SirSalami are around for anyone to use, I never intended to keep AD up for it, they were up for their purpose, testing stuff out that I wanted to test out, and letting others have fun doing it too. It was never my intention to keep it on one gamemode permanently and although i'm sure there will be a lot of zombie servers once the switch happens, I'm still going to be changing it to zombie mode for friends once that pops up. (just an FYI)

18. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Haxor

Hello, there is a new gamemode and map... The name is Experimental Server KAG (Testing, Testing, 1 2 3)

To have the password, where i can go? Or it's only for some persons?

Sorry for my poor english, i'm french..

19. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Right now, that server is used for collabing on new maps for the other experimental server, only admins are allowed on it right now.
    We need to change the description.

20. BlueLuigi

Pass added to CTF + Trolls, also updated first post.

Mods: jackitch