1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag Tournament Draw/Standings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stevedog, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Carver and i have now finished finalising everything for the tournament, which will begin on 26th December @ 11pm GMT. We have now decided to put up the draw for the first round of the tournament. This will also be where standings will be listed and other details for the tournament.

There are 16 teams in this tournament, who will play 5 preliminary rounds, in which each result must be posted to Carver, Stevedog or this thread. At the end of the 5 rounds, the top 8 teams will proceed to the knockout stage of the tournament. If there are more than 8 teams that qualify, we use the Matches W/L total to determine the top 8.

Rules for the Tournament:
    • One capture to win each round, first to 5 wins the game.
    • If you are an admin on Noburu's, Trelawney's or Foxodi's Servers, please turn off your admin status prior to starting the game.
    • Each game will be best of 9 Matches - First to win 5 matches wins the game.
    • No Griefing, Hacking or Glitch Abusing - if you do any of these:
      1st offence = team forfeits match, 2nd offence = team forfeits game, 3rd offence: Player kicked out of tournament.
    • One person in the game must take screenshots of the "Blue/Red wins the game" sign at the end of each match and post the final score and screenshots in this thread.
    This thread is for posting results only. If you want to talk about the Tournament or comment about the teams, go here: http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/kag-tournament.2293. Any posts that are not results posts, will be deleted.

Goodluck to all teams in the Tournament and may the best team win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STANDINGS after ROUND 2:

1: YBow - 2 wins, 0 losses
    2: Angels of Death - 2 wins, 0 losses
    3: El Psy Congroo - 2 wins, 0 losses
    4: Damoles (1) - 2 wins, 0 losses
    5: Dingo Ate My Baby - 1 win, 1 loss
    6: Team HA - 1 win, 1 loss
    7: Team Ghost - 1 win, 1 loss
    8: Blood and Gore - 1 win, 1 loss

9: Team 4k - 1 win, 1 loss
    10: The Dream Team - 1 win, 1 loss
    11: xBow - 0 wins, 1 loss
    12: 2Wai** - 0 wins, 1 loss
    13: Bounty Hunters** - 0 wins, 1 loss
    14: Demoles (2) - 0 wins, 2 losses
    15: Team AUSS - 0 wins, 2 losses
    16: Team Bacon - 0 wins, 2 losses

* = Teams have not played yet.
    ** = Teams are yet to play Round 1 game.

Noburu, SirSalami and Eggnogg like this.
  2. Tournament Draw: Round 2

Team Ghost vs Damoles (1) on Action! Rapid CTF @ 7pm US Central time, 29th December

yBow vs Blood and Gore on UK RCTF Tourney Server @ 11am GMT, 29th December

Dingoes Ate My Baby vs Team AUSS on Foxodi's Server @ 11am AEST, 31st December

Demoles (2) vs The Dream Team on Action! Rapid CTF. Play before 12pm US Central time, 2nd January

2Wai vs El Psy Congroo on NL RCTF Tourney Server. Play before 12pm GMT (UK), 3rd January

Team 4k vs Bounty Hunters on Action! Rapid CTF. Play before 12pm US Central Time, 2nd January

Angels of Death vs Team HA on Action! Rapid CTF. Play before 12pm GMT (UK), 2nd January

xBow vs Team Bacon on UK RCTF Tourney Server. Play Before 12pm GMT (UK), 2nd January.

Note: All players are required to be heading to the assigned server 15 minutes before start of game to ensure all players are on the server at start of game.

Tournament Draw: Round 3

Angels of Death vs Damoles (1) on Action! Rapid CTF. Play Before 12pm US Central time, 16th January

yBow vs El Psy Congroo on UK RCTF Tourney Server Play Before 12pm GMT (UK), 16th January

Dingoes Ate My Baby vs Team 4k on Action! Rapid CTF. Play Before 12pm US Central Time, 16th January

Team HA vs Blood and Gore on UK RCTF Tourney Server. Play before 12pm GMT (UK), 16th January

Team Ghost vs The Dream Team on Action! Rapid CTF. Play before 12pm US Centeral time, 16th January

Bounty Hunters vs Demoles (2) on Action! Rapid CTF. Play before 12pm US Central Time, 16th January

Team AUSS vs Team Bacon on UK RCTF Tourney Server. Play before 12pm GMT (UK), 22nd January

2Wai vs xBow on NL RCTF Tourney Server. Play Before 12pm GMT (UK), 22nd January.

Note: All players are required to be heading to the assigned server 15 minutes before start of game to ensure all players are on the server at start of game.

3. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

BlueLuigi and Noburu like this.
  4. Team Ghost defeated Team AUSS 5-2.

Rambo likes this.
  5. Saibito

Saibito Shipwright

What's the password for server 2Wai vs Bounty Hunters on NL RCTF Tourney Server @ 3pm GMT, 27th December. ?

6. read the PM i sent you just recently.

7. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Team deMoles had to forfeit againts yBoW because our team leader (Unnamedplayer) was a no show.

EDIT: Nevermind, not gonna wait.

8. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

9. Damoles (1) defeated xBow 5-4

10. siersciuch07

siersciuch07 Horde Gibber

Team Blood and Gore defeated The Dream Team 5-2

Attached Files:

11. Chiguireitor

Chiguireitor Shopkeep Stealer

2Wai forfeited the game with us BountyHunters, we were just killing ourselves on NL Action Rapid CTF. It was so boring that i had to squish myself (se last 2 attached shots)

Attached Files:

Saibito, lucasdestroyer and Rambo like this.
  12. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

How can we forfeit something we weren't taking part in? nobody informed us of the time and place, we only had 2 members on (PQ is away on holidays) , and generally we were never asked for a convenient timeframe for our clanwar? If i were you, i'd take those silly screenshots away.

13. Saibito

Saibito Shipwright

2Wai vs Bounty Hunters on NL RCTF Tourney Server @ 3pm GMT, 27th December.

Chiguireitor, Today at 3:22 PM Report << 22 min waiting... more 15 min pre-start game...

14. Chiguireitor

Chiguireitor Shopkeep Stealer

Neither us, information was posted on the tournament thread for everyone to see, we just were there on time as scheduled with several days of anticipation.

Neither us, it's a tournament (not a clanwar, clanwars are more private and prone to be rescheduled), if you're not willing to be present on the time & place stipulated by the organizers, then don't take part on it. If the organizers allow it, we can have a second match. BUT, Saibot isn't on holiday break (he must play from his workplace). So please, i know it's only a game but mind our time as we did with you, being present on the server 15 minutes before the match time and waiting at least 15 minutes before declaring it forfeit. We have real lifes too, same as you.

Half of the fun is making silly things... that applies to RL too (or as ilaks says, on AFK time).

EDIT: And having one team member offline isn't an excuse, look at Demoles, they played with just 2 players and had a good time.

Rambo and Saibito like this.
  15. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

stK and surfin like this.
  16. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I want a rematch. I turned up on time 5:30 GMT and they said the match is already done.

17. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Not saying that i can't make it but both teams are from Europe so why make match so early in the morning? Did someone ask for it?

18. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Angels of Death v Dingos Ate My Baby
    5-3

Attached Files:

19. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

YBow vs Blood and Gore on UK RCTF Tourney Server @ 11am GMT, 29th December

Score 5-2
    YBow is the winner
    screen-11-12-29-12-15-46.png screen-11-12-29-12-16-32.png screen-11-12-29-12-18-32.png screen-11-12-29-12-22-38.png screen-11-12-29-12-23-57.png screen-11-12-29-12-26-41.png screen-11-12-29-12-29-43.png screen-11-12-29-12-29-51.png

20. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Team bacon was yet again, a no show 20111230141033.jpg 20111230141035.jpg