1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Weirdest Glitches You've Seen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BindNation, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

It is so much fun picking one off and watching them fall to their deaths.

2. Potassiumxthree

Potassiumxthree Shipwright

Wierdest thing happened to me when a friend of mine pushed me into a wall as a knight with his shield up and I could walk through the ground. Lets just say I might have used this to my advantage.

3. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

I wonder what warranted a fraction on my post. Had the OP specified glitches in KAG, maybe I would have said something else. Also, glitches in KAG aren't worth mentioning except the flying Knights. At least it's easy to prevent!

4. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

I encountered one of the coolest and strangest gliches (has to do with the duplicated entities from previous games, like have been mentioned).

The usual, duplicated entities bug happened, but had also created a controllable duplicate of myself.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I controlled my character, both moved, with the camera fixed on the duplicate. The duplicate could not be seen or hurt by enemies, and I could not hurt them, but... I could destroy blocks normally. I used this to infiltrate the enemy base and wreck them.
    [​IMG]

In that same match, I encountered another bug, in which I picked up a heart lying on the ground, which immediately turned into an ignited bomb. Weird.

rocker2 likes this.
  5. Scampy

Scampy Shark Slayer

Heres my glitch after a falling structure: dirt backround blocks?
    [​IMG]

6. Eggnogg

Looks like someone had accidentally used the trapdoor on castle wall exploit.

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I have beaten you in Ninjutsu, for I can make two shadow clones.

Edit: Both were controllable, and could break blocks, but one always held a bomb in his hand(this one did not have a nametag) that flashed between "115" and "113" on the timer.

Attached Files:

BindNation and Eggnogg like this.
  8. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

Remember when you fired the catapult out of the catapult and killed that archer? That was so funny :D

And yes I've duplicated before.

Another one which I didn't catch as the screenie got corrupted was someone with no head.

awikhsdfihsihdihksd.jpg

dsfjdfsjhdsfdfssff.jpg

9. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Never seen a threesome before! Dayum! :D

10. TheNickanator341

TheNickanator341 Shopkeep Stealer

Hm... One time, (in Action CTF) I threw the enemy's flag into the air just as the new map loaded. The enemy's flag was glitched in midair, nobody could reach it.
    In RD, trolls sometimes switch teams while there's no units left. Result example:
    1.Blue person switches teams, no units left.
    2.He's still coloured blue, but his name above him is red.
    3.He cannot be killed by blue team, and counts as a red person.
    4.If red has nobody left alive (excluding the glitcher) people are left confused, and finally the glitcher gets kicked. If they're a premium, you have to get an admin to help you. (Neat has experience with this)

11. Eggnogg

Found another strange glitch. This one has actually been here for quite some time I believe.

Sometimes if a player is disconnected, a 'ghost' of their player is left behind. The ghost cannot be killed, moved or kicked. If the player rejoins, their ghost will still be there. Although I don't believe the 'ghost' actually takes up a player slot.

rocker2 and Inexorable like this.
  12. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Sometimes there are walls only visible and "real" to me, while other knights walk through them with ease. These were dirt walls which behaved indestructible from my client's point of view.
    Another time, a guy got trapped inside stone blocks and proceeded to scream in agony for the entire round (the falling down scream, repeated forever). He was behind the blocks so nobody knew where it was coming from.

13. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The getting stuck in falling animation is quite hilarious as long as you arent the one stuck. All anyone ever has to do is hit backspace and suicide though.

14. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

The guy seemed to be having fun.