1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I really.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lazagna, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Lazagna

Lazagna Shipwright

King Arthur's Gold is probably my favorite game of all time. I'm really trying to promote this game around other forums and recommending this to all my friends and many have tried and liked it. I really hope the developers keep updating and adding new material to this great game. Not only is this game amazing, but it has great potential to be a big hit. There are few flaws I see in the game that is an easy fix i'm assuming, such as hackers, glitches, and lag. There are probably a lot more, but those are the ones I can point out off the top of my head. Keep up the good work :P

CoughDrop, xxpabloxx, Brine and 3 others like this.
  2. Brine

Brine Horde Gibber

I bet you'd like it more if there was Lasagna in the game. King Arthur's Lasagna. Sounds cool.​

Anyway it's a bit basic at the moment, but yes as you said it has lots of potential.​

3. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

Seriously, I'm very frugal with my spending so I rarely buy video games unless they hit me right where I live, and that's what this one did for me. It's the first game to get me actually on forums and involved with the community and game developing, and I probably check the website for KAG more than my facebook xD
    So I didn't hesitate to throw my money at their faces

4. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

@ Brine, it may bit a bit basic to many, but it's got alot more depth to it within the relatively small amount of features it has. I don't think any game this (at the face of it) straightforward can have me playing it for hours solid.

Jamburglar likes this.
  5. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

Or even hold my attention for a month straight. That is quite a feat. I usually play games, drop them quickly, move onto the next, always unable to find the one that satisfies my thirst

Noburu and Rayne like this.
  6. I have played this game so much and love it so much that I have given up skyrim!

but they need to add zombies soon :D

7. souldown

souldown Shipwright

x2

8. souldown

souldown Shipwright

Hey whats the Infraction for? And what is and Infraction?

9. Mlembrant

Mlembrant Shipwright

heh.. what is this "Infraction"? never heard that before..

10. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

The games nice.
    And it would only be nicer if the abusing people would just find someplace else to troll at.
    But premium ought to get that out of the way,because you'd either need a lot of free time or a lot of spare money to keep abusing when premium.
    At the moment there rarely(from what I've seen) premium users that got caught doing things.
    Plus the guards who you can ask for help anytime anywhere.
    And if we only had a way to get rid of the people saying: Oh god Terraria copy cat,but that pretty much was what kind of response id expect from trolls at youtube.

11. souldown

souldown Shipwright

dont get them (the guyards) started about infractions. they love giving them out.

back to the game, the only 2 frustrations ive had, is speed hackers. VERY annoying, and me being generally bad at knight combat. Be nice if there was a builders basics, to get you used to making simple, effective stuff!

12. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

They tend to give infractions for posts like "I agree" and "good idea" etc, counts under spam.

13. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

You see theres this magical section called tutorial in game,and the forums provide advanced structures.
    As for infractures,they are there to keep people from posting useless stuff like.
    Cool story bro,lolnub etc etc.
    They dont get given out for nothin' thou.

14. souldown

souldown Shipwright

The builder tutorial is pretty useless for ingame combat structures. the ones on the advanced forumn pages are no use because no on really wants to go flicking between a game and a web page, trying to work out which structures are genuinley good, and which ones are just nice looking. As for infractions, i was givin one for asking what they were.

15. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Thats why you by taking a few examples from forums are able to make your own.
    Take an example,turn it into one of your own.