1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pokemon SRPG (Alpha)

Discussion in 'Other games' started by VinnieTheJacket, Jan 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. VinnieTheJacket

VinnieTheJacket Shipwright

2. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Looks bad, I've seen very few good RPG Maker games to begin with so maybe I'm biased.

4. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

It looks bad indeed. However, even if I agree that most RPG Maker games suck ass, some of them are actually worth playing. Like the recent "To the Moon" for instance. It's a really good experience and every gamer should try it. Oh and I really enjoyed "Super Columbine Massacre RPG!". Then again, I have a peculiar sense of humour.

5. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Well I lied when I said I didn't like it. This game is quite fun. I even made a video out of it.

So the controls are a little weird at first but it's easy to get the hang of. And the whole idea of moving and going up to Pokemon feels a lot like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon then the normal non-spinoff Pokemon games. ^-^

EDIT:

Well, it's short.

Wonkyth likes this.
  6. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Well done for giving it a go! ^__^

7. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Thanks Wonkyth. :)

I think I am going to continue that when either more towns are added, or it hits Beta.

8. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

The sense of scale looks just plain derpy.

9. VinnieTheJacket

VinnieTheJacket Shipwright

Yea kinda wish there was a brief cutscene (with a skipable option o'course) to display battle like in Shining Force or Bahamut Lagoon.

Mods: BlueLuigi