1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Disconnected

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SpartansGlory, Jan 12, 2012.

1. SpartansGlory

SpartansGlory Shipwright

I keep getting disconnected in most of the servers I join. It says waiting to spawn for 2 secodns then just syas I am disconnected.

2. TehCheese

TehCheese Shipwright

Might be a weak connection.

3. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Try plugging in another router if you use one. I had the same problem with a netgear router, and this worked for me...

4. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This is also a problem with some servers that started occurring this build. Servers eventually kick everyone and then disconnect you after a couple of seconds every time to try to connect. The server needs to be restarted to fix it. It happens after around one day of a server not being restarted. This happens to my servers.

Not saying this is what you are experiencing, just a possibility.

5. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Check the black command box behind the main GUI after being disconnected. It will tell you if you were banned or just disconnected.

In the case of being banned (if you did nothing wrong), it was probably just a random server ban that will be cleared as Noburu mentioned.

In the case of disconnects, it doesn't sound like a weak connection. Something might be wrong with your network driver or router. Try downloading the driver for your network card (newer versions are usually better) and installing it to see if that fixes anything. If that doesn't work, try using a direct connection to the internet (bypassing the router) to check if it's an issue with your router.

Noburu likes this.