1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DinosaurButthole, Jan 13, 2012.

1. DinosaurButthole

DinosaurButthole Shipwright

This game is the ideal game for me. I've been looking for a game like this for a few years now and when I finally heard about KAG I purchased "Premium" right away. This game holds a personal nostalgia that I think many people can relate to. When I was a kid I had dreams of knights and archers and castles and what not, as most kids my age did. But my dreams evolved. I had notebooks upon notebooks FILLED with drawings I made of battles. Because I was also an avid gamer these drawings developed over time into an idea for a game. I wrote up pages upon pages about how my new game would work. And as more ideas came so did more drawings. This quickly became an obsession as these 2d drawings piled up on my desk. I kept this dream all the way through high school( Freshman in college now) and continued my silly drawings and write ups about my "game" all the way through.

These drawings even helped me decide in what career I wanted to have. I chose to become a Software Engineer in hopes that one day I'd have a decent job, and be able to make the game of my dreams.

I guess pretty much what I'm saying here is that this is the game of my dreams. You've done a wonderful job so far and can't wait to see what's in store for KAG in the future. All though I'm a tad disappointed that a game like this all ready exists(no offense), I'm glad to see someone out there shared the same ideas as I did throughout my life.

Keep up the great work,
    Butthole ( Great name huh :D )

Birdman159, jerloch, Mornaval and 8 others like this.
  2. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

I think a lot of us feel the same way! I'm pretty sure your sentiments are exactly what the developers feel as well. Medieval battles are great fodder for the kids in all of us (males at least). ;)

Might i ask, how'd you hear about kag? I try to keep up with that kind-of stuff and am interested to know!

3. DinosaurButthole

4. Brine

Brine Horde Gibber

Yeah it's good I kind of wished they reverted the version back to the previous patch, because this patch put in lots of bugs and collision issues.

5. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Good luck with your future ventures man! (I'm a freshman in college to actually! ;) Hopefully, we will both have great success in what we wish to do in the future. I'm glad that you enjoy this game as much as me! :D

6. DinosaurButthole

Haven't checked this in weeks. Thanks for the kind words guys :P

BindNation and Rayne like this.