1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[265] The GHOZT Bomb Jump

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Ghozt, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I have something about bomb jumping so...
    I haven't ever seen this type of bomb jump and made it up today in an edited version of sandbox and this is what I do.
    Step 1- Hold bomb and have cursor pointing up and so you can see the countdown.
    Step 2- When the countdown says 7-10 jump and throw the bomb up and put your shield up.
    (explanation I think that when you jump the strings of explosions at 90 degrees catches on your shield)
    This takes you to the same height as when you hold the bomb with the shield up, but when you throw the bomb at the ground it doesn't catapult you as high. (so try not to do those ones) This version is harder but with walls not being as tall as how high you through the bomb you could maybe get a kill if say an archer is on top I haven't tested this but if you arn't able to do this ask me.
    I call it the GHOZT JUMP with the bomb coming from under you and some person following the bomb!!!
    Also if you are in a ditch and throw the bomb my way to do a bomb jump the bomb explodes on the surface for all the unexpected on lookers.

inactive_account likes this.
  2. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

A pretty bald move to name something after yourself, without doing the proper investigation if it's already "discovered" or not.

Because I'm pretty sure you just explained the normal bomb jump - or incomplete superhero bomb jump: clicky
    I also think what you said has been mentioned a couple of times in these few threads: clicky , clicky and clicky

If I'm wrong, and I misunderstood and this is something completely new, you should add pictures or choose a different way of explaining it better. :) (for me, anyway)

3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

it is a bit like the superhero jump except you do it in the ground and you use 1 bomb i will try and make a vid. :)

4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

GHOZT likes this.
  5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Ok cool I didn't see that posted but I never see anybody do it credit to you then but I find it effective cause you throw the bomb up which is capable of getting kills some guy called it sht in a game this morning but meh XD

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Most bomb jumps have been posted, except the triple which is possible I have done it in 228 and 265, never in a real game but have done it.
    Also the double bomb jump with flag is another, have done it, couldn't video so never posted, too much timing on the juggles to be practical

7. GhostyS

GhostyS Shopkeep Stealer

i dont even need to throw it i just put my sheild up in mid air

8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I find the easiest for the most ground is to throw it right above you before you finish, or basically the last half of the superhero jump by itself. Oddly enough most people Isee superhero never throw the second but keep it in their hands, this doesn't throw them as far :P