1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ban "glitch"?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Xiphosuran, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Xiphosuran

Xiphosuran Shopkeep Stealer

A little more than an hour ago, I was able to play any server just fine. I just recently opened the game up again to play some multiplayer, and I tried connecting to a game. The game was really laggy and nearly empty, so I left it. I tried joining another, more populated sever, only to be told I was banned. I tried a ton of other servers, only to find out that I was "banned" from all of them.

I find it hard to believe that I was banned from all the servers in the game, so I've come here to find a workaround or to find out what's wrong, haha.

2. Trojan

Trojan Shipwright

Are you sharing connection with other people? When connection isn't stable or you have too high ping on server you get auto kicked and banned for few mins(not sure how long it lasts but it's something around 5-60mins).

3. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

When your PING is to high you will be autobanned by the server. Also your ping is what made the game so laggy for you.
    Don't worry all bans reset when the server is reset.

Noburu likes this.
  4. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

There's also a huge banning bug, sometimes people get banned for no reason. Many people are reporting being banned from every servers. Hopefully the next version will fix that !

Noburu likes this.
  5. Burgerlolz

Burgerlolz Builder Stabber

It's the only post I saw about that bug, so I'll write there.
    Here is what happens, everytime my wifi (which kinda sucks) gets disconnected and I'm playing KAG, I get ban from the server I was on, as far as I know this can reproduce the bug.

As it was said in an upper post, this is a Ping matter I guess.