1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Need to Contact Admin/Developer Privately (BUG REPORTING)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Aoki, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Aoki

Aoki Guest

I've found a bug that can make a whole game imbalance.

For the past several days I've tried forum email function but according to soulcath it doesnt work.

I would not like to reveal this bug to public because its very uh, wouldnt be nice to reveal it for some reason

anyways I would like some kind email address or something so I can just go ahead email the details.

as for priority well.. I guess I just reveal this pic to show how unbalance this thing are...

[img=bug]http://i.imgur.com/AShr5.jpg[/img]

2. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

My e-mail is: mm at thd.vg

3. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Ehy, why not to post the bug here?

(which I guess, is the background stone bug in test version)

4. Aoki

Aoki Guest

because its VERY ABUSE-ABLE (I been abusing it ever since :P )

sending you e-mail now MM.

tell me if you didnt receive it.

if u guys wondering what was the bug, I can reveal it after it gets fixed :) thanks.

5. little_Peasent

little_Peasent Shark Slayer

6. Aoki

Aoki Guest

well sorry I havent been around forum a lot so didnt really check all the thread but yeah just like what I said from my 1st post, I've already found out this bug few days prior this thread (or that thread) but I didnt wanted the public to know this bug therefore I didnt create any thread and been trying to contact dev.

anyways what I wanted was a way to contact dev privately (I got that) so tyvm if I found out more bugs will just go ahead email.

I see it got fixed :) nice and good work & good luck to dev, certainly will buy this game when its officially released :)

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

No worries, we're doing a fix blitz at the moment to iron out all the bugs and these sort of things are both easily fixed and important - cheers for the report.