1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

poe's miniature give-away!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by poe, Jan 17, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

To hopefully make some more community activity I will be having a give away in a week or two(once my midyear exams are done and I'm not busy). The way to get the prizes has not been determined but it will involve posting and playing KAG. (Maybe a tournament?)

Anyways I do have the prizes thought out, I will be giving away:
    2X KAG or any game 10$ and under

Call of Cthulhu - http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/22340/

The Tropico Trilogy - Includes:
    Tropico 3 steam special edition
    Tropico Reloaded
    Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
    Tropico 3: Absolute Power

1X Humble Bundle 3
    3X Humble Bundle 4 + 3 (Below average :<, to explain they were my codes for friends but my friends ended up not having an interest in the games)

Reason why? I just got a new computer and will finally catch up with games I've been buying, I won these in the steam give away / have money left over on a single visa card, and so I thought, why not give things away and make the KAG community grow!(Yes I will be posting this elsewhere to get people to play KAG >:D )

Anyways if you want to add prizes to the list let me know, or if you have an idea of how to do things.

How to enter
    1.Download and install KAG: http://kag2d.com/
    2.Join the steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kag2d
    3.Add a non steam game to steam, and select KAG.exe
    4.Play KAG through steam! Throughout the week I will select random people playing KAG to win a prize

Winners
    1-Nighthawk Has selected KAG GOLD
    2-Miaow Has selected KAG GOLD
    3-Divreus Has selected Tropico
    4-Small Trouble

Rayne, Miaow, Contrary and 3 others like this.
  2. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Alright I figured out how to do this, and I have another prize to add. Super Monday Night Combat (It will be free to play but I presume this gives beta access).

Anyways throughout the week I will be looking at the KAG steam group to see who is playing KAG through steam. If I decide to choose you, you will get to pick one prize :)

All but one prize will be given out, that last prize will be given out via a different method which will be revealed soon. Oh and I may give out some TF2 or Dungeon Defenders items if people are interested in that too.

Noburu likes this.
  3. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Rest assured, I promote the steam group ingame and I usually idle in the group chat in the faint hopes that someone will join me.

4. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

The group isn't really my concern but it's an easy way to find out who is and who isn't playing ;)

5. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Hate to double post, two winners selected so far :)
    Not a lot of people play KAG via steam, so really if you're on and doing it you get a free game!

6. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

dammit i'm going on steam, I WANT FREE GAMES

7. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Sent a PM, but just to lay my claim on this thread, I'd like to say that I've selected the second KAG Gold.

8. arcadebomber

arcadebomber Shopkeep Stealer

does that mean theres no more kag gold left D:

9. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Yep :P

Rayne likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi