1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New intro video.

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by sj67, Jan 23, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Hi guyz, didn't know where to put this but I put it here,

So I logged onto the website and the video that auto-plays is this;

I was wondering if I (or someone) could make a better version, explaining what the game is or what it's about. Things of that nature.

So yeah, just an idea.

trelawney likes this.
  2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I wouldn´t change the music at least. It's marvelous! and conected to the ambient of the game. Begining to play KAG was so exciting. This song and the trumpets that sounded in the main menu -some months ago, did a good part of the firsts surprises.

3. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I agree a news one is needed, because well, that version of the game is outdated, I saw an arrow damage stone wall ffs.

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I suspect that if someone made a good video with the current build of KAG, the devs would consider using it

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Arrows never damaged stone.

We're talking with someone who's keen to make a new intro video, but we're also not likely to ignore any amazing fan creations either ;)

6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yep - I just double-checked with MM - if there's a good video it will replace the one currently on the homepage --- so have at it! If you make a video, post it in this thread for people to review/comment on

7. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

? theres a section in the video were an arrow hits stone and is damaged...

8. Jermex

Jermex Shopkeep Stealer

I agree, that video kinda sucks.

There is crap all in terms of good KAG video. and nobody is streaming it either.
    this is why KAG needs some serious promotion.

9. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

I'll start on the video. I'm thinking of having a voice over explaining what it is. As in what the game is about and the things you can do. Like a peppy-cheery voice.

I would use mine but I'm like a mouse.

10. Jermex

Jermex Shopkeep Stealer

just use your natural mouse voice and keep the pitch as low as possible. I am sure it will be great!

11. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Hopefully it's not blank.....

Latest video; I am a mouse. Don't deny it.

Chinizz and Downburst like this.
  12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Your post isn't showing up for some reason. It's just blank to me

Edit: I can see your video now. I want to agree with Jermex, but I've heard you on mumble. I'd say that the issue is that you have the game music and sfx way too loud. You need to lower them in order to hear your voice better.

masonmistel likes this.
  13. Jermex

Jermex Shopkeep Stealer

Your mic just sucks is all.

14. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Agreed. In the near future, I'm getting a very high quality mic. Just for personal use and my videos, as my mic right now sucks. I really great, cheap mic is the Blue Snowball. I'm getting the Blue Yeti. A bit more expensive, but still affordable. If you come off wrong, there is no way to get poplar because people don't want to hear a crackly mic. Just a heads up. If you want to get popular without a complete miracle, you may have to restart your series with a much better mic. Just my two since. Also, if you want to make a video (and this goes for everyone). DO NOT put your voice in it. Just put some bad ass music like they have in the current video. That works great.

Downburst and FliesLikeABrick like this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97