1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The great list of Ej's awesome ideas.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ej, Jan 27, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. I've seen so many stupid, balancing and boring ideas that I decided to start my own topic with my ideas. Free of raging noobs, raging pr0s and raging BlueLuigi.
    Everyday I'll post one super duper fly suggestion to improve the game. But feel free to post your own if they are cool and good enough.

1. Bazooka for the knight. It would be made in the Siegeworkshop and it would cost 100 wood, 100 stone and 10 gold. What is cool about it? It costs resources so a knight can either bag a builder for them or mine on his own. It would prevent noobs to carry the bazooka. Bazooka's ammunition would be bombs. You could put 1 one bomb to a bazooka. It would be shot with speed equal to speed of fully charged arrow.

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Joke threads go in off-topic.

3. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I like it... not. Bazookas go against the medieval* theme the game captures, causing franticness for towers by a dozen of poorly brained n00bs with rocket launhers would be ridiculous... unless the bazookas shot in random directions and killed teamates, yourself, enemies and damag buildings, in which case servers would be completely devoid of structures and very low on units... which is always good fun.

*unless you want a fireworks launcher from china... as those existed in that era.

4. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

Sounds like a troll suggestion topic

5. Darksteel

ohhh... ya think?

I responded to the troll with a perfectly logical answer... so suck it random troll?

6. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

I didn't say anything about you, just about the author of the topic...

7. Darksteel

Ohh, my apologizes, I'm tired and my cats hitting my window, silly kitty... when its closed you can't get in...

8. 2. Cloaking archers. To prevent noob knights killing archers all the time archers should be able to buy a clock for 20 seconds for 20 coins. They would do it without any shops, so it even solves the problem of "F" key use for archers. Cloak would have 10 seconds stun.

inactive_account and Rayne like this.
  9. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3. Jetpack for builders?

KnightGabe13, SARGRA13, Bly and 3 others like this.
  10. Snow

Snow KAG Guard Tester

Let your cat in. There are ticks, tarantulas, poisonous snakes, black widow and funnel spiders outside. Not to mention ravenous koala bears. :P

A good archer can hide him/herself in a tree and avoid detection for up to a minute. Also and archer can prone and feign death and if they're smart, they can ambush from behind.

11. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

4. Because some archers are just too good, some archers should be able to get a gun instead which will insta-kill any good archer. It helps make the game more fair by letting everyone win.

12. NEW DAY IN CENTRAL EUROPE
    5.Premium power - every player who bought the game should have the ability to kick one player during the match. Premium players are usually more experienced so they could make better teams with this!

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

6. Seduction - Female characters are able to seduce male characters, the female character starts by rolling 2d4, a 6 or above is successful in which case she woos the male and he is put under a trance state where he will follow her for 128 seconds.

14. Darksteel

In case you didn't notice 62% of male characters are already affected by random infatuation... without rolling dice,

vampo, Cirom, Sarmane and 3 others like this.
  15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

7. Trampoline stomp - Due to the fact that stomping enemies outside your base often puts you in a sticky situation, when you stomp an enemy, you should rebound with the same momentum as you went down with; this way, you can leap down to stomp on some silly player, and bounce straight back up into your fort!

PUNK123, Cirom, Cadbury and 2 others like this.
  16. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Not 128 seconds more 69...

17. O, yesrday I was cut off Internet so now I'll make yesterday suggestion:
    8. Gravity boots-everybody knows that building is hard so why shouldn't builders have gravity boots to walk on blocks horizontally? Also, this would buff running from knights.
    9 will be added when I'll be at home.

inactive_account likes this.
  18. Darksteel

Guys, Guys... what about a SUPERAWESOMEMEGACANNON or the S.A.M.C it would destroy everything in a straight path, and requires 16000 gold to make from siege workshops.

19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Don't be absurd.

Ej and Rayne like this.
  20. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

yes, that would be OP

Mods: BlueLuigi