1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Final Fantasy Saga

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Darksteel, Jan 27, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Yeah the sisters Ryu, and Anima, both ******* near invincible summons that basically kill everything everywhere, so as a challenge I decided to beat Jecht using my actual characters, I still killed him really easily... I would play that game again but my Ps2 broke... :(

2. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Damn! Well, if you have a good computer, you can download a PS2 emulator and use your CD to play. Since you own the game, it's perfectly legal. And on the subject of Jecht, yeah, I know, like every FF, the final boss was disapointing. Good thing they always add a few extra bosses that are actually way stronger than the final boss. *shudders*, my nightmares are still haunted by the Omega Weapon.

3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I don't know what you think, but Kefka was the perfect villain.

4. Darksteel

So... what do you guys think the best FF was? and I used Doom on the Omega Weapon, then defended for 255 Rounds!

5. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

FFVI, in every aspect. Then the VIII and the VII. I wasn't very moved by the IX (I missed the mature tone of the previous FF). And the X, despite its amazing battle system, was a huge disappointment for me.

I agree, Kefka is simply the best villain ever. And his theme is one of the best composition of Uematsu.

6. Darksteel

Damn, Square really mastered Music didn't they?

not to mention pioneering most modern RPG's.

EDIT: I just pulled out my Snes and found the games are completely covered in dust, seems somehow ominous, a once great gaming system reduce to dust... The beginning of the end?

7. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Awww, that's sad :(
    Speaking of old Snes games, ever played EarthBound (a.k.a Mother 2)? I'm thinking of creating a thread about that saga, I feel not enough people know about those amazing games.

8. Darksteel

'Course I played Earthbound, well... at least up until the point were my game glitched, stuck Jeff at lvl 99, everyone else at lvl 7 and everyone in the whole game died in one shot... weird things happen when your Snes gets kicked whilst playing these games... not as bad as what happened when I was playing sword of Mana though...

9. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Tsk tsk tsk, that's what the "saving game, please don't kick your console" message is for! Silly you. And what happend when you were playing SoM?

10. Darksteel

A room filled up with boss enemies, and some kind of coding covered the left side of the screen, effing hilarious when I spoke to my partner "We should go 00010010010001001001" it was funny because I was dead, and having a near death experience... in game of course.

11. xxpabloxx

xxpabloxx Shopkeep Stealer

FF 8 the best of the saga for me :3

12. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I can only recognize FF1-6, FFT and FFX as good games, the rest I didn't enjoy. :S

To Zanarkand is still one of the most beautiful songs I've heard, I fucking loved hearing it live, almost teared up.

Rayne likes this.
  13. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

FFT for the fucking win. I need to find out how to run it in Windows.

BlueLuigi likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi