1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Need help on resending my code to another email

Discussion in 'General Help' started by thetrooper, Feb 12, 2012.

1. thetrooper

thetrooper Catapult Fodder

Hey there. I have a problem with getting access to my premium code, The email that it has been sent to can no longer be accessed by me. so could you guys re send it to another email please? That would be great help.

2. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Hi there

If you paid with paypal you should be able to recover the transaction ID from logging on to your paypal account and searching for the transaction in your payment history, once you have found the payment click on the link on the same row as the payment that says "details" and you should see transaction completed (unique transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx)

Once you have the ID send an email to support@thd.vg and include the transaction ID in the email and mention what email you want the code sent to.

I believe you should only be able to pay for premium only when you have an actual KAG account, so the payment immediately upgrades your account, which would help avoid this problem.

Beef likes this.
  3. thetrooper

thetrooper Catapult Fodder

Thanks for the help buddy, i have sent the email.