1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What is the most bad-ass thing you have done in KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inexorable, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

I would have to say I had one of my most bad-ass moments today in which: I was standing on an ally tower raining arrows down upon the enemies, super accurate killing very frequently. My allies below got over whelmed and the enemy builders set about breaking the tower. I was still slaughtering them from above as the tower broke. The second the tower started falling a jumped and landed on a stone block sailing diagonally through the air back towards my base. I leaped off the stone block before it hit the ground and resumed slaughtering enemies.

Another instance would be also today in which both teams had ran out of units in a 24 a side CTF, all my team mates died and it was down to me to save the day, I spent a while fighting underground in tunnels making my way to their base in a last ditch attempt for their flag. I ran into a friendly builder in trouble and rescues him, he then proceeded to help me break further into enemy tunnels, but we were set upon by enemy knights and I was unable to defend him from all of them. But I was still able to defeat all the knights, and archers blocking my path. Eventually I broke into their command room and killed a builder and snatched the flag. I managed to make the treacherous journey back home unscathed to capture the flag and snatch victory from the jaws of oblivion.

And then there was that time I went 46 in 1, that was pretty good.

Whats you most bad-ass moment/moments?

2. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Haha nice :p

mine was yesterday, Dug a tunnel all the way from our base to the enemy's with 1 other builder and a knight, they died at their flag, I was able to snatch it and run back to our base with it :D

3. killerhellhound

killerhellhound Shipwright

i was using a bomb to finsh beacking a building the explosion flung me up and over as the wall collaped on two enermy keghts i landed on an enermy builder and rode him in to a spike trap then walked out of the spike trap because the back wall had been dug out

4. When playing as an archer on RCTF server I kept calling the last player of the opposite (who was a knight) a coward. When he finally dueled me I killed him and took the flag he was holding.

Any more badasses :B)::bird:?

5. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Slaying zombies, yo.

trollface.jpeg

In seriousness though I think bombjumping into a base, killing the 6 dudes in there then running away with the flag is probably my most badass achievement (even though it was mostly just luck).

6. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Beginning of a match, playing as builder, I've hammer to death 3 archers in a row at the middle of the map, before I've realized anything.

At the end of a match, always as a builder, I was helping our knight to rush. I survive from 3 bombs, chaotic knight close range fight, and a big tower collapse. Didn't understand how I did manage to survive at all this deadly stuff.

7. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

One time I was playing as an archer, sitting in a tower next to a lone enemy knight. We were getting nowhere, so I said "screw it" and took a leap of faith. I charged up an arrow mid-air, knocked out his shield on impact, and while bouncing off him I loosed the arrow and killed him.

I suppose nabbing 4 knights with one power-strike was badass, but all down to luck. Same with freakish bomb kills.

In the older versions, tunneling was more common, and playing as a builder underground resulted in some great battles.

And, of course, bomb-jumping onto an enemy fort and slaughtering helpless builders and archers always makes you feel like a ballerina...I mean badass...

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Saving a sky bridge and 7 other teammates as archer by picking up the enemy's bomb, throwing it up and going out in a firey explosion. Everyone then proceeded to call me a great and brave sacrifice.

9. Idk someone threw a bomb at my while playing builder so I picked it up and suicide bombed for a +3 xD

10. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

Slaughtering a giant wave of their knights alone then Bombjumping over a defense into a bunch of running archers and builders killing them until i reached their primary spike pit then i crossed this giant spike filled pit without falling by jumping on the builders and archers using them as moving platforms as they ran from me then running into the door with them and snatching the flag while slaughtering all of the runners and all of the respawned knights using the fact that i had no clip to dominate them. I proceded refill my bombs then throw a bomb down and grab the flag again while their respawns ticked and bombjump over the spike pit from ontop of their main base with the flag then repeat this to cross the defense i bombjumped over originally again while killing 3 knights infront of me blocking me fast enough to escape as their team rushed behind me trying to catch up.

Everyone was like "HOLY SHIT" when I did that. I was pretty amazed i accomplished this too.

FuzzyBlueBaron, Donfuy and Neat like this.
  11. DARK-KILLER

DARK-KILLER Shopkeep Stealer

When someone got in our base and they tyres to bomb our shops but I was playing builder and grabbed the bomb and went outside so our shops wouldn't be destroyed,but I did get blown up though:(
    Also the other day it was up to me and this guy to save the whole team because we had no units left but the other guy died and I killed at least 20 people before dying myself at the base which you can't shield i.

12. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

In the clanwar versus YB. Bombjumping on Carver's head and killing him and I believe Spit and Contrary in a row. :')

Or bombjumping on a castle and clearing out the 10 last archer/knight campers when the unit counter was 0.

Or picking up a cata loaded with a bomb.

13. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hands down the time a bunch of archers were up in a tower killing my whole team and throwing us the finger. I landed a super hard bombjump up high into their door and proceeded to slaughter two archers, a builder and two knights. Felt sooooooo good after all the shit they were talking.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Kouji like this.
  14. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

My most badass moment is when all of my team died and only I left, I had this hole in the ground with doors, I waited in that hole as opposite team will pass over me so I could backstab them after jumping, but instead they passed me I jumped out with bomb ready to explode, I threw it and blasted 4 of them and 6 was left, but slacking behind, I went back to defences, switched to archer, shot other 4 with arrows, one of them died on the spikes, the last one I duelled as knight and won the duel with only 1 heart, people on the server said "1-man army!", during the round I racked up many kills just from defending.

aaaaaa50 likes this.
  15. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

A pretty large sever.
    Rushed after buildtime to find only one knight and two builders at their entrance. Jumped over the builders and pushed the knight into their own spike pit (the builders had been finishing it so their was still a hole. Another builder was on the bridge so I hopped on him then shield glided to the other side, making sure to trigger the bridge to kill the builder once I was safely on the other side, Slashed another knight coming out the doorway then following inside managing to stunlock him.
    The room above me was sealed off by a panicked builder leaving me only to go forwards. There was a quarters and bomb shop in the room so I instantly destroyed the quarters then bought a few bombs. Went to the door and starting slashing but once I destroyed the top door block several archers shot at me through the hole. I then bombed then all for a +6 kill and destroyed the door. By then the entire team was alerted to my presence so I just spammed bombs everywhere shortly before being killed by a horde of angry reds. My actions had let the builders on my team make a wall unmolested on the hill while crippling the enemys frontal tower (no doors or workshops and several holes everywhere).

aaaaaa50, FuzzyBlueBaron and Chinizz like this.
  16. And if we are talking about badass bombjumps:
    I joined a ctf server, somebody started tdm there map so bases were pretty close. My team was being raped so I just bombjumped to an enemy's base, took the flag, bombjumped back and capped. Then typed 'gg' and left.

17. ToxicAdam

ToxicAdam Shipwright

I've singlehandedly won a few games when our team was down to 0 units and the other team 30+ more units left. Not that it takes a ton of skill, you just bomb the crap out of them as they rush the towers or collapse structures on their head.

18. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I feel that the time on Beo's where I was a single archer against the enemy when they had close to 30 units left... just casually taking them out whilst holding our front wall, in the middle of the map. It took a while, because they tried to tunnel beneath the wall and flank, but overall I got a lot of lucky moments, and fails on their behalf.

Although, shooting a teams last knight, causing his lit bomb to fly up to the door of their last archer, thus ending the game, was rather satisfying too. :3

aaaaaa50 likes this.
  19. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Blue team walled their flag. Blue team got about 20 life left, and keep spawning and repel us, so I seal all of their entrance with 2 block thick wall. Blue team got stuck in they base, and I keep repairing the wall, while my teammate try to get the flag. I don't know if it's badass, but it was so funny to see them panic, and trying to destroy their own castle.

20. Agent_008

Agent_008 Bison Rider

While attacking the blue castle, I killed an enemy knight, continued to take down their skybridge with his bomb, which in turn destroyed their army and opened a hole in their wall. I then stole their outpost almost getting killed by 3 more knights who I killed before making it back to reds base after severely ripping through a large portion of their defenses.

:right::B)::right:

Can anyone beat that?

Ironic that I'm normally quite horrible at swordfights.