1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Game closes after a few minutes

Discussion in 'General Help' started by TechnicolorYawn, Feb 14, 2012.

1. TechnicolorYawn

TechnicolorYawn Builder Stabber

As soon as I log in it will close, if I get past that, it closes after a few minutes and I still manage to pass that, it crashes when I join a server. No error messages pop up and it just closes. If it helps, I just barely activated my premuim membrship that I bought just 2 hours ago.

2. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Mmmh, that's odd. Try this : uninstall the game, download it again from the website, and install it one more time. I hope that'll help. Keep us posted!

3. TechnicolorYawn

4. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

I think your forgot something :p

Hella likes this.
  5. TechnicolorYawn

What do you think I forgot? I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I've done all I can and it wouldn't work. I just got home and it is working but my premium head isn't showing up.

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well its working fine if the only issue is your premium head. Heads don't show up until first respawn as it's a known bug. Just die and it'll show up.

Also by forgot something, he means that your post only had his quote and nothing else in it.

7. TechnicolorYawn

Oh, I was using my phone and it probably didn't see that I was typing and just posted that.