1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Update Problem?!?!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by mewle4, Feb 16, 2012.

1. mewle4

mewle4 Catapult Fodder

Hi guys
    I get this problem i downloaded the game for windows and installed it. When i try to run it it just says download kag_news_rss and i cant run the game. Then i solved and copied the version text from the website and copied it in the verison.txt in my kag folder. I tried again with my account and i cant write in the username and password boxes. And now i can run it please help

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

copying the version text from the website makes it unable to update automatically cause it thinks you have the new version already.

Delete the version.txt out your kag folder and start kag. It should update automatically.

If it doesnt download the total game from kag2d.com. But it should do that itself.

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please update us and let us know whether you have resolved the issue or need further help

4. mewle4

mewle4 Catapult Fodder

i played the game i deleted the kag_news.rss and version.txt and it worked but i can move or do anything and i cant write in the username box or password