1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Allopass

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Radiation, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Radiation

Radiation Builder Stabber

Hello, I recently just bought KAG with my cellphone.
    It sent me an access code that is up to 8 characters, 2 words and 6 numbers.

I did follow the instructions as said in the ''Pay for KING ARTHUR'S GOLD - PRE-ORDER'' window,
    it told me to send: CODE to 2227 (I am in norway if that makes any sense), that was the first instruction.

On the second one it said: Enter your access code to get your purchase, down below it said,
    CODE, CODE2, CODE3, CODE4, CODE5.

I was thinking WHAT!?... i only got one code which is up to 8 characters long (as said before).

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I will bring this to the attention of other KAG staff who should be able to help

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

You have to send 5 sms to get 5 codes. Game is worth 10 dollars. And every sms you send is a lot cheaper. They altogether may be more expensive though because allopas may take their part.

4. Radiation

Radiation Builder Stabber

Thank you problem solved!

5. dodgysnakee

dodgysnakee Builder Stabber

Hi guys, i was buying the game with my phone earlier today, when i discovered that it had charged me for every payment. I live in the UK, and it was charging me £3 for every text that i sent. as you will know, this is £15, much more than i should be paying for your game. Normally, i wouldn't complain, but this time, i thought i was getting a really good deal. I was just wondering, is there any way you could refund me? i would normally have had to pay £6.34 for the game, and if you can't refund me, is there any way the company that i went through could? Also, i still don't have all 5 codes, and i've payed almost £15 for the game. Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you.

6. FliesLikeABrick

I have brought this to the attention of the staff member who set up allopass this week, he should be able to respond to you in the next 24 hours. You may also want to try support [at] thd.vg

7. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi, yes you need to send 5 SMS, each of them costs. In total the sum will be larger than then the official price 9.99$. This is because mobile payments are just expensive and it doesn't make sense for us to provide them for anything cheaper (we wouldn't earn anything). If you can pay with PayPal/Google/Credit card don't use mobile.

There is a clear warning, right below the Allopass button and on the payment site itself.

Rayne likes this.
  8. dodgysnakee

dodgysnakee Builder Stabber

Hi again, Yes, I understand that overall, the payment will be more. I just topped up my phone not a moment ago, and it took another £3 from me. In all, i have all 5 codes and now i can have premium access to the game, but now, in all, it has cost me £15.00or so. I think it is charging me in dollars, when i am paying for the game in pounds, therefore it is adding up to quite a bit more in all. Thank you for responding, and thank you very much for your help

9. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The Dutch warning is not clear at all MM, it literally says "the total costs of this purchase are 3€" , so that's not clear at all. I've already emailed allopass but didn't get a response so far.

Giving a quick look at the other languages tells me the Belgian warning says it's 1.50€ a text and a total of 3€.
    Multiple other languages don't have the line that you get only 1 code for every text message you send. (although that's on the kag2d site)

10. FliesLikeABrick

Are more warnings needed on the KAG site, or in other languages?

11. Downburst

it's allopass' fault for not adding the correct price at their service. I should actually try to buy one just to sue them. Too bad it'll just cost me money cause I dont live in the USA.

Might be nice to make the text saying allopass is more expensive than 10$ at the kag site though.

12. Rundo

Rundo Catapult Fodder

Alright, so I was thinking about getting premium today (love this game), but I have a little problem:

Just like OP, I am from Norway and I do not have Visa (at the time) nor' PayPal, so I have to pay with my phone. It all went well the first two SMS's, but after that I stopped receiving codes for some reason. I sent "CODE" to "2227" at least 7 times after that, but I did not receive them. I checked how much cash I had on my phone (around 300 NOK, I had around 360 NOK before I started), so luckily I did not lose any cash on this problem. I started wondering what the reason for this is... And yes, my net is fine, my phone clearly shows it.

A fast reply would be appreciated, thanks. :)

13. FliesLikeABrick

Unfortunateely you probably need to contact your mobile carrier and/or allopass to resolve this. However, try emailing support at thd.vg for help too

Downburst likes this.
  14. Downburst

It doesn't support SMS payment in NZ.

You might be able to link your debit account to paypal (if you have a debit account)

15. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Hmm what would happen if i send a SMS to some diffrent country(for allopass)?Exept higher priced?Would i order tottaly random stuff?

16. Downburst

Yes, don't do that. Any short phone numbers (less than ~10 numbers) only work in the country your mobile phone subscription is from.

17. Dragox

Dragox Shipwright

Beware! When you type the SMS, use ALLCAPS!!! It's important and it seems that if you will write in lowcase or mixed like "Pass" (option I used 5 times) or similar it won't send you the code but will still take the money :eek:. I lost 10 dolars that way (50 pln as I'm from Poland):oops: so I'm warning everyone not to make that mistake. I don't know if there's a way to get your money back after this incident as the contact they provide is only to redeem money for not working codes so when you don't get the code what can you do? :QQ: Hope it helps some people that did the same mistake and are still waiting for their codes to come, always send 1 sms and wait if it will work or else you will be just dancing on the spikes :>:(:

Edit: Seems like it's working properly, they just got send around 10 minutes later than when I sent them single test sms to check if it works so there must've been some problem with sending them, now I just had 1 extra code, but I will try to reclaim money for it, I hope it's possible :D

18. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Sorry for bumping this

What would happen if i added a country phone number to to sms number?

Example : +48 for polish so it would be +48[phone number]

Asking will this work before i try it considering taht SMS is only way for me (no sms payment in my country)

Raron

19. angusreid

angusreid Catapult Fodder

I tried to buy it from the UK. I sent four messages and got four replies, as I sent the final message I got a reply telling me I have sent too many messages too quickly and that i have now been blacklisted, leaving me short on codes and money. Any help? Thanks in advance

20. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

not a lot can be done on our part - best to contact allopass support

[​IMG]