1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't join a game?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Schwinny, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Schwinny

Schwinny Shipwright

This problem has been occurring for quite some time now. Whenever I go to the join game menu, the bars do not appear on the right side of the server name (every single server), as if there was no connection. I've tried joining anyways, and I can see people moving around very lag-ily and then I get disconnected a few seconds later. It simply says "your ping is too high for this server". This has never happened before, so I'm not sure why it is now. I've tried re-installing twice and a few other things. Some people have said that the firewall may be disabling KAG, I doubt this is the problem, but just in case, I kind of want to know how to enable it. Any help would be appreciated

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Do you live with anyone who may be using torrents or another filesharing program which is saturating your connection?

3. Schwinny

Schwinny Shipwright

Its possible...

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Check that - if someone is uploading constantly at 100% they will make it impossible for you to play without lag. Report back so we know if you need additional help