1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New update bug?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by marchello35, Feb 17, 2012.

1. marchello35

marchello35 Shipwright

Hello, thanks for reading I have a big problem with my account, sice of the last update i can't play online with my account it always says that i'm banned so I have to wait 10 min or 1 day. I have commited any illegal thing or something? I haven't recived any e-mail saying anything I think its bug but I don't know...

thnks

2. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

From one server or from master server?
    If you are banned from one server - it tooks 10 minutes when your ping been too high. If votekicked - half hour? Just simply join another room, and do not that you did in previous map(maybe you did something wrong...).
    If you are banned from master server - massive griefing/hacking - from 7 days to permaban.

3. marchello35

marchello35 Shipwright

Lol, it seems that now I can't go into my account (pasword incorrect?) and iIcan't change my pasword throught e-mail, there is some reclamation contact?

4. marchello35

marchello35 Shipwright

O.O thnks, problem solved, thnks for the help :) (thread closed)

5. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Can you share with us what you found your problem to be and how you fixed it? It may help other people in a similar situation

6. marchello35

marchello35 Shipwright

I exacly i don't know how I have solved the problem but I can say that i have used CCleaner and I have reinstalled the full king arthur's gold app. (sorry about my english)

7. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Oh, that you mean. I had it too, game 'jams' and cannot run it. Just reinstall game, like you did say.