1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server Unban?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by andromida3000, Feb 17, 2012.

1. andromida3000

andromida3000 Catapult Fodder

So here is how it goes, there was someone griefing our base, so i decided to go in to builder mode to delete the blocks quicker so we could get out, and when someone asked who it was that is griefing someone said it was me cos i was trying to get rid of the blocks, now idk if it is a genuine mistake or whether it was the actual griefer shifting the blame, but what im wondering is, if there is anyway i can be unbanned, as i only started playing today and i really was enjoying that server

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/help-section-rules-faq.2215/

You are posting in the wrong section. If you cannot recall the name of the server , chances are you will not get unbanned without an appeal. Similar chances that the ban's duration was the default 10 minutes, in which case you're already back playing and I'm responding to another ghost thread.

3. andromida3000

andromida3000 Catapult Fodder

okay then sorry my bad, i am really new to this :) thank you for the link :)