1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Euro Lounge

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Strech, Jun 5, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Hi!

We're two polite guys from italy who rent and set up a server of this amazing game.

New map generators files are welcome, feel free to send me some to be added to the rotation! ;)

If you want to support us please visit: http://italianlounge.dyndns.org/kag/
    See you in game!

2. bilbs

bilbs Guest

Hey Strech, I played on your server for a while today and really enjoyed the map with the mountain the middle.
    I've been working on a few maps for this game and would love a place to test them out with a large player base.

3. B3NW

B3NW Guest

Your server just got DDOS'ed by a player named sedgewickbeavers, he announced so in-game before he did so.

4. JTG

JTG Guest

can you find out what his connecting ip is and just block it entirely on your server, thats the easiest way to make it stop but all of the server owners don't even play the game.

5. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Great!
    Send me your generator.cfg files via PM or e-mail and i'll put them on the server as soon as i can! ;) New entries are welcome!

Sadly he's using dynamic ip and even if i'll figure out how to block ips on a linux server (i hate linux) it will probably be a waste of time. The best thing to do is wait for the dev to fix the issue he's using to crash servers... :(

6. andrew892

andrew892 Guest

hi to all, i'm the other polite guy... :)
    well, i thought about the problem of SEDGEWI*****ECC and the others griefers/no-life-hackers.
    i checked in server log files and i notice that they use different IPs every time. so i can't block ip traffic from specific address.
    so i set a password to our server. to know this password just PM, like as "registration".
    I hope that this procedure is too long for hackers and they dot the others servers (sorry for others servers..)
    i hope that in this way we can obtain a server hacker proof, at least until the next release, with bugfixes.

p.s. to connect to server with password you have to select "connect to", insert the ip address that is 88.198.87.187:50301 and the password.

sorry for my bad english,
    see you in-game!

7. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

The idea of the password was horrible. In fact i wasn't agreeing. xD The server will become free for all again as soon as possible!

8. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Does anyone want to be a moderator on this server? Apply below, i'll chose one or two trusted ones! =P

9. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

I do.

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Sure, I'm often on so I wouldn't mind trying my hand at moderating.

11. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

There is no Italian Lounge but there is a Euro Lounge. Is the Euro Lounge it?

12. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

I'll be a mod if you're still looking. Been an admin on dwat's 10v10 for a while, kicked a few griefers off it and kept the server clean.

13. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

And Drew Male Genitals on it.

14. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

You just wish you had one could draw one.

15. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

You would cross that out >>

16. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

But you do want it Lireal- I mean um... Yeah, Cata would make a good admin.

17. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Yeaaah, No.

18. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Yep! Thank you for remembering me that! Now it's fixed.

Ok i've see you often in game and you seem a good player / person. I sent you a PM.

Thanks everybody for applying, i'll write here if i think we need another moderator!
    See you in game!

19. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

PM's aren't working here, Strech. Drop me an email at czubaij[at]gmail[dot]com

20. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I'd be happy to be a moderator too, though you should probably see me in game first.

Mods: jackitch