1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Funny personal experiences.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Inexorable, Feb 22, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

Here's a thread for sharing funny things you have experienced.

My story: Was in the shop section of a tourist attraction (a series of glow worm caves) looking at shirt while mother was buying tickets. She called me over, and asked me to get the camera from the car. At this point I had taken a shirt of the rack, absent mindedly I walked to the car, put the shirt from the shop on as the shirt I was wearing was dirty and got the camera. I came back to the till and walked right in front of the cashier wearing the shirt I had just taken of the rack. Bought the tickets, saw the caves, went home.

A day later my mum said to me that I stole the shirt, I had no idea that I did it lol.

Thats my story, I pulled off an awesome shop-lift, without even realizing.

Yours?

Piano and killerhellhound like this.
  2. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

did you pay for the shirt afterwards?

3. Inexorable

Nope...
    'Shop's a 4 and a 1/2 hour drive away.

4. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Answer yes and we turn you in.

5. killerhellhound

killerhellhound Shipwright

• What.
    a naibours cat tobys is an ideot he has walked in to a yard with a cat eatng dog three times the same dog!!!! he also gets into alot of fights but gets beating by the other cats one time he got a claw inplanted in his head and the last time he got a vien in his neck cut

6. STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

Well I dont know if this is funny, but when I was 3 I rode a bike down stairs and cracked my skull open. :D

Vanguarde, Inexorable and AJ like this.
  7. Inexorable

HA HA HA, YOU CRACKED YOU SKULL OPEN?!!!

HILARIOUS!

Piano and Vanguarde like this.
  8. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The three posts above this one are not funny at all. Oh my god. Step it up, gang. Get some consistency going.

Noburu, Vanguarde and AJ like this.
  9. Inexorable

Why don't you get the ball rolling then?

Anyways, do you see no humour in me wearing a stolen shirt, IN FRONT OF the cashier who didn't notice?

Vanguarde likes this.
  10. killerhellhound

mine was crap i know

Vanguarde likes this.
  11. Inexorable

Stupid cats gonna stupid.

Vanguarde likes this.
  12. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

When I thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail I was sitting around the campfire at one of the numerous shelters along the 2100+ miles of trail when a Skunk (!) just appeared and weaved it's way between everyone's legs who were sitting at the campfire. It then began to beg for food, by standing on it's back legs!

Suffice to say, people were more than willing to give it the food it wanted. :D

Piano and Inexorable like this.
  13. Inexorable

One time when I was in Canada, I was feeding chipmunks peanuts. I sat down on a log with one leg either side of the log and held out a peanut to a chipmunk standing on the other end of the log.

BASTARD RAN UP AND BIT MY BALLSACK!

killerhellhound likes this.
  14. killerhellhound

15. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Once upon a time, in suburban Western Australia, there was a man named Frogdo. This man was engaged in a bitter conflict with all bird kind, after many an atrocity had been committed against him by the Avian scum.

One such incident included the time that I decided to take my dog for a walk, a fairly approvable act for any dog owner to commit. Upon entering the park I was immediately set upon by a Magpie, being stubborn and refusing to step down to this bloody bird I continued to walk my dog. This fiendish creature launched assault after assault, aggravating me incredibly. Fed up with the situation, I chose this ball launching stick thing I brought with me as my weapon and engaged in mortal combat with the bird.

What followed was an event that I am not proud of, after a good thirty seconds or so of parrying with the bastard of a bird it finally fled. Satisfied I turned only to see someone else walking their dog, they gave me a VERY weird look. I have never walked my dog since.

Piano, killerhellhound and Inexorable like this.
  16. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

My seargant walked in to call people for kitchen duty. The names he called were "Hughs, Long, Dick, Byrne."

For those of you who don't know, those names are pronounced in order Huge Long Dick Burn.

Piano, Boxpipe and Inexorable like this.
  17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I went on an art trip to Paris recently, and it was there I discovered my utter ineptitude to use the foreign language I had been forced to study for three long years of my life.

We had to get some food at the Pompidou Centre, because we were hurrying off to the next location straight afterwards. Seeing the array of foods, and the prices, I decided I'd just get an apple juice, and grab some cheaper food later.

Thus I tried to order said apple juice. Of course, the word apple in french is pomme. Apple juice is jus de pomme.

I proceeded to ask for pomme de terre. That, my friends, means potato; I asked for a damn potato.

I must have mispronounced that too, because I then was given a fairly delicious, if extortionate, salmon bagel.

18. Inexorable

Lol walk into a fancy schmancy restaurant and exclaim "Give me a damn potato now!"

19. bactra

bactra Shipwright

i was parjoring my wrestling match in my neighborhood while a friend with a (zany) scheme requested dat i delight with him the pleasures of bike riding. indeed my friend(who will be hereafter refered to as friend) had a sly look and a cunning tongue which he used to throw words at me that pierced my mind, nose and soles(for I previously interupted a class of fish).

without further adoo we began to ride when all of a suden friend began to laugh mustachovily. i realized he threw! a stick! at! my! bike! i hurtled! down! the road and then i blacked out!

i woke up in the hospital later! i thought i was surrounded by the faries and other magically beings. friend was no where to be seen and so i caught wind that my parents had barred entrance to him. the tables were turned! his chair was my chair and the hattter was right next to HIM! so i laughed slying even to day for i outwitted him.

trelawney likes this.
  20. Inexorable

Getting betrayed by friends isn't what I'd call a funny personal experience...

Mods: BlueLuigi