1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombie_man

zombie_man Shipwright

ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE this will really put my building skills to the test

2. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

You do not have premium... forget playing zombies ._o

3. SavaGhost

SavaGhost Builder Stabber

I need the update NOW!

4. Knight1

Knight1 Shark Slayer

Everyday I open up the kag client with my fingers crossed, thinking, "Maybe today the update came out"

5. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

I am so hyped for Zombies, I am going online at freaking work to check the forums. :p
    I love my iphone

Knight1 likes this.
  6. MrRedemption

MrRedemption Catapult Fodder

Just purchased the game recently, definitely worth buying. :)

Knight1 likes this.
  7. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

The game is already worth $39.99 in my opinion. I have not had this much fun in a long time online. The reason being is the dynamic feeling of the gameplay.

I am really thinking about buying a second premium membership to further support the devs, and to avoid being kicked by ignorant server admins out for petty revenge. All I have to do is fire up my VPN and use the second account, and their perceived dominance over me is gone. :B):

I actually feel bad that I paid so little for the game, I honestly do. I would gladly pay again for beta, and then 1.0

MrRedemption likes this.
  8. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Well said! :thumbs_up: I have to admit I've been reduced to the level where my social life has....er....collapsed. Here's a little timetable to show you what I mean:
    11pm-6am: Sleep
    6am-8:30am: Journey to school
    8:30am-3:10pm: School
    3:10pm-4:30pm: Journey back home
    4:30pm-11pm: KAG
    And no, I haven't eaten anything for over a year now :skull:

FuzzyBlueBaron and Monsteri like this.
  9. joshuabr123

joshuabr123 Builder Stabber

My life looks something like that too! :D
    Except that i my school goes from 7:20 to 12:10 ( It's like this in brazil )
    and i eat! :p

Edit: Oh good work on the zombies KAG team! I'm really looking forward to the update!

10. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Shopkeep Stealer

same here, everyday i wake up with anticipation, thinking update is going to be released today, its just so frustrating!

Fuckoffbawls likes this.
  11. dylanduran

You actually EAT?!!! Tell me, what is the....sensation like? You know, of eating? It's been so long, I've forgotten :(

12. Karlford_of_Acre

Karlford_of_Acre Catapult Fodder

Wow you have school for 5 hours? That's pretty sweet what grade are you in? When i was in school it was from 7:00 or 8:00 am to 2:00 or 3:00 pm. Not a bad day if you're still in grammar school.

EDIT: My patience was running out after the "tentative" release date passed. But you know what gives me satisfaction? It's knowing that the extra days spent without the patch = extra days spent developing it to have as much of an awesome, bug-free and content-packed release! If this goes as well as it looks it will, this game might take off like Minecraft in terms of popularity and buzz talk. I say good luck to the devs! We're rooting for you guys! :migrant:.... And you lucky few who get to play it before release better be submitting good feedback and bug reports! :skull::hammer: Or else..

thebonesauce likes this.
  13. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

How long is this super offtopic gonna continue? Make a social life thread or somthing lol, when i get notified somone posts here, i want Zombie info.

MooCowMan, Agent_008 and Noburu like this.
  14. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It IS good to see people like Karlford posting more positive stuff about the delays instead of the constant, "Where's the update? Where is zombie mode? Why is it taking so long? I'm a spoiled brat who thinks he's entitled to something, I demand it now!"

I say to MM and Geti, take your time. Though I want to play Zombie mode like you wouldn't believe, I would rather it be good enough for MM AND Geti before it's released to us. There's nothing that annoys me more than getting additional content for a game that is sub par because the devs didn't give a shit about bug-testing and polish, and we end up with something that not even THEY enjoy. I have faith in these guys. I really do.

tur1sta, 8x, Agent_008 and 1 other person like this.
  15. dylanduran

Considering what they've managed to do ALREADY, I speculate those two will be very rich in a couple of years :B): Think about it, they've haven't even started most of the features they've mentioned, yet it's a fantastic game in its own right. Just imagine KAG in about 5 years from now....bliss....

16. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

The only thing i can imagine right now is the sad faces on all the non-premiums getting excited over Zombies, ive seen like 30 posts from non-premium members going, ZOMBIES ALMOST HERE, im just like...lol, yeah, it is, bet you can't wait.

tur1sta, Agent_008 and Acavado like this.
  17. Leperr

Leperr Builder Stabber

Omfg... I can't wait.. Like are we going to have waves ? :flex:

FlameHaze3, Rayne and Hippo like this.
  18. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

I hope so...
    endless waves, growing stronger and stronger, so even the mightiest 24-player teams eventually fall to their power :skull:.
    Although, it's possible they will simply keep coming without pause, although that would make it harder to repair damages.

FlameHaze3 and Rayne like this.
  19. sometimes i cry at night knowing that the next possible post in the News section has about .01% chance of being the official build release information. This is why we cant have nice things :(

nightcrala09 and Hippo like this.
  20. NEMS

NEMS Arsonist

*Patiently waits*

Rayne and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.