1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Whats your Zombie Plan?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Inexorable, Feb 22, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

Why's that? It's a big meat bag that need to eat grass and would make a lot or noise or run away if it got frightened.

I agree with shad, the bike is stealthy.

But still you couldn't carry enough resources like you could with my friends big vehicles.

After escaping the town's initial outbreak, leaving for the country would be easy enough and you wouldn't be followed because of noise, as the masses would distract the zombies too much.

Once safely away and upon a hilltop somewhere the vehicles should only be used in emergency.

OH ALSO ROB THE GAS STATION, for as long as possible. It's out of the main drag to so it might be possible to get quite a lot of fuel before the hordes come.

When it comes to guns, it is possible for me to acquire guns, but I'd have to go out of my way to get them. And that could be dangerous because it would mean using the roads. Initially, I would grab the two iron bars that make up the bar in my weights set as weapons then I would grab the pick-axe and axe outside my house until I could get a hold of a bunch of crowbars from the hardware store. Also hammers and such could be found at the hardware store, however I think these would be cumbersome. So it would be possible for me to arm my team very quickly, but only with close range weapons, fine for small numbers, but against a horde could prove useless. Still these weapons are better than none. And I'd rather face a brittle zombie with a nice long crow-bar in hand. I'd don't know whether I'd use the axe or crow-bar. The crowbar has more "effective edge" with the entirety of the shaft being a blunt weapon, but the axe's (large hatchet size) effective edge would do a hell off a lot more damage.

Roaming zombies would be easy to deal with, if a horde approached we'd have no choice but to flee.

I think where I am now, I'd survive, but my new home is a whole different kettle of fish....

2. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

In all seriousness? I would wait for them to rot and fall apart. In the meantime, I wouldn't worry about them breaking into my home - they can't use any kind of tool, and don't have the physical strength to bend the iron bars in my windows. It's like a group of knights faced against a stone wall. But zombies can't even do teamwork like a shield tower.
    If we could be beaten by such stupid monsters, we would have already been extincted thanks to all the variety of wild animals that are much faster, stronger, intelligent and vicious that a half-rotten brainless homo sapiens.

DarkDain likes this.
  3. killerhellhound

killerhellhound Shipwright

did anyone forget about the air force

Inexorable likes this.
  4. Inexorable

Name any animal, I could smash it in a fight, humans is toughest smarterist animal on planet, nuff said.

Lol, The NZ air force has one combat helicopter (1 dorr gun), that's it, nothing else with any sort of weaponry.

5. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Page 7 explains exactly what I was trying to explain!

6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

You thought I wasn't being serious?
    Everybody knows Semiautomatic Crossbow Machine Guns are the bomb.

And I expect them to be added into the game one day. IN ALL SERIOUSNESS. :argh:

7. DarkDain

DarkDain Shopkeep Stealer

How about .. Honey Badger! Lol i really wouldnt say humans are the TOUGHEST. Not always the 'smarterist' either.

8. Inexorable

SEMIautomatic - Machine, lolwut

9. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I would take the local police station over, barricade it, then save everyone I could.

10. Inexorable

I'm not sure it's worth your life, sounds dangerous to stay in the epicenter.

11. lehoon

lehoon King

Everyone seems to have hostile intent on these zombies. I'd pick up an infant zombie left behind from the raid and raise it to be an intelligent human being with manners. He'd attend a well known private school and have a hard time adjusting to the curriculum while struggling with his social life as a meandering societal reject post apocalypse. Eventually I'd discover him smoking weed in his room after I come home early from work. Our differences would eventually dissipate as he tries out for the high school football team and works his way to becoming an all star receiver. He'd graduate magna cum laude and attend Stanford where he meets his first girlfriend, Yolanda, whose father is an apocalyptic veteran. Long story short, I'd find my son hung from his dorm room closet and develop Alzheimer's over a period of 30 years. Eventually the KAG zombie update would come out and then I'd forget about my past and play the new game mode.

Inexorable likes this.
  12. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I would follow survivors and grief their base when they aren't looking.

"I'm not tearing down these barricades, I'm modifying them!"

Inexorable and lehoon like this.
  13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Fine then. The animal you must smash is Giblet.

Also, Plan C: Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

14. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Shaun of the Dead?

15. Inexorable

Actually I couldn't kill Giblet, too powerful.

16. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

My question here... who DOES'NT own a copy of the Zombie survival guide? :B):

17. Inexorable

I don't but I am a living zombie survival guide.

18. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Living in Suburban Australia I plan to immediately arm myself, I already have several blunt weapons around the place. Including a metal pole about as long as my arm, thick but hollow, and a few shovels in the shed.

I would then proceed to fill up as many containers as possible with water, grab as much food as I can, and shove it into my car. If I could, I would then fill a few of the empty fuel containers I have with the petrol in my neighbours cars (Every man for himself).

After which I would flee the suburbs, taking the back roads, not stopping for anyone or anything, my destination would be the farmland to the south east somewhere. I would steer clear of the city and all major roads.

My long term goal would be to simply survive, hopefully my old radio still works so I can listen to broadcasts.

19. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

20. Inexorable

There are many other mind controlling parasites you know, an interesting one w have here in NZ. It needs water to breed, but it lives inside a Weta (large cricket like insect endemic to NZ), wetas are afraid of water as they can't swim. This parasite takes over the Weta's brain and causes it to commit suicide by throwing itself into pools of water...

And that thing about the toxo parasite is true, however its actually less than half of all humans that have it, still a very significant amount though.

Mods: BlueLuigi