1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Weird messed up pixels problem

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Drammoth, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Drammoth

Drammoth Catapult Fodder

Hey all and thanks in advance.

So I've been having this problem since I got the game, and I thought it was supposed to be like that.
    Today my friend came over and I invited him to play and saw that he didn't have the problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Is this a common bug? Please post something to help me.

Here's a screenshot (kinda small, zoom it in in paint or something) : http://imageshack.us/f/210/fixn.png/

Thanks! : )

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I can't understand what the problem is. You are being very vague by referring it as only "the problem" and "that"

Screenshot doesn't really tell me anything either.

Anyways, try reinstalling the game if you have a problem, that usually fixes a lot of things.

3. Drammoth

Drammoth Catapult Fodder

Obivously "the problem" and "that" reffers to the "weird messed up pixel problem".

..On second thought, that IS vague.

Well, the problem is like when you select something in paint and resize it, some pixels get larger and some get smaller.

I'll try to make a better picture, hold on..

There we go. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/fixix.png/

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I see, so what you are saying is that your game looks somewhat stretched out?

Have you checked if your graphics card is up to date?

If it's up to date, then try a lower/different resolution, one that fits your screen or maybe full screen mode.

5. Drammoth

Drammoth Catapult Fodder

Already tried and didn't work. Just checked around on the forum and there's someone else that has this problem. Someone said it might be fixed in the upcoming zombie patch.