1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG on Kickstarter for funding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NEMS, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEMS

NEMS Arsonist

I think it would be a good idea to have KAG up on http://www.kickstarter.com/ to get some funding done towards the game & developers.

I'm positive KAG would definitely get a lot of backers behind it after they see how awesome it already is and how much better it will be in the future.

MM should really consider this.

EDIT: I just found out that Kickstarter is only for US Citizens, so how about http://www.indiegogo.com/

2. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Either this or the humble indie bundle... :D

Vanguarde and Birdman159 like this.
  3. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

I'm not 100% positive on this, but I think Michal Marcinkowski isn't a citizen of the United States.

[​IMG]

Vanguarde and Foxodi like this.
  4. FlyingGroundhog

FlyingGroundhog Shopkeep Stealer

How'd that work? I thought that was for dying games, not games that want to get more popular. It's more of a last dosage of cash the developer gets before the game dies, right? I thought that was the purpose.

Vanguarde likes this.
  5. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We've answered this before - kickstarter is exclusively for US projects.
    KAG simply doesn't qualify.

6. NEMS

NEMS Arsonist

Well, how about http://www.indiegogo.com/

7. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

I do like the idea of helping this game, but I think it's seeing a good growth by it self so far right? The number of premiums is rising with 100 every few days and it's only in alpha!
    I think that until this growth is stopping, we should leave it like it is now. A too rapid increase would probably have negative effects as well.

Vanguarde likes this.
  8. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

MM is from Poland so Kickstarter is out for now. There has to be another service like this that KAG can be put on. I will gladly put up $50.00 for that is what I think KAG is worth even right now since it has and continues to and will very likely continue to give me great fun and pleasure to play it.

9. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Then go buy some keys already!

Kickstarter is USA only for now, locking.

Noburu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.